Thread: Boots Dammit!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Have you seen the Hideous Horde Warrior PVP Boots?
    the thing is, the Haste ones look decent, but the good ones (crit) are fucking pink / purple. I normally don't care about the cosmetics of the game (aside from badass spikes all over my shoulders) but these things fucking clash so bad with the rest of the set.

Maybe i can score some kills while people are busy staring at my boots.

What I'm wondering, and I'm sure Iyona will help me out with this;

If I cap hit and expertise will my boots match?

*runs*

Armory Link
    Life's like a salmon swimming upstream - Hard work, and sometimes you get eaten by bears.

Quote Originally Posted by Torture View Post

*runs*
    Your boots will match only if you bad mouth safeguard.

*also runs*
    Last edited by JustintimeSS; 2011-02-04 at 01:40 AM.

Deleted

*runs*
    The general prioritation I chose is:

Looking good > mastery > stamina > parry = dodge > hit > expertise

As you can see, looking good is superior even to mastery.

Same problem with PvP boots, they gave the haste (dk/ret) boots the Warrior armor gfx and the crit boots (warrior) the DK set gfx.

Shows how much they know about the game...

Deleted
    Sure, I can't hear you from up here, now run along and get snow white another apple!
    Hey hey! She happens to like my apples!

Deleted
    It's kind of interesting, really, how threads really go in trends.

Last week we had so many discussions on offensive vs. defensive stats, even threads not about it eventually escalated to discussing it as well. A few weeks prior, everyone seemed to be talking about mastery vs. parry and parry vs. DR. Then we have periods where the boards are filled with "help me get better" or "help I'm a new tank-threads. Turn the time back a year and I wrote essays daily about Safeguard, god even I hated myself.

This week, nobody talks about anything. It's. Completely quiet. One day I feel I can't go to these boards because new threads open faster than I have time to type my replies to them, the other day it's like nobody's online at all.

Then suddenly we discuss the colour of shoes.

What's up next, you think?

I think what we might have up next (using an ancient form of clairvoyance) is a bunch of "I quit warriors" threads. I mean, according to the cycle of warriors, we have yet to see that one in a little while.

What can we do to prepare? How about we all get predetermined answers written out and saved and then we can just copy and paste them into threads.

It has been a bit slow this week for us prot people that like to help but I have been slow to reply this last few months to the point that by the time I get around to reading and coming up with an response, all the normal advice givers had filled the thread with awesomeness. /fml

My bet ?

"Fury or Arms for PvP ?? Halp plz 1!!"

Deleted
    Have to admit I've been enjoying the past week, with less traffic on the forums on tanking topics. Not that I don't like helping people but it tends to test my patience sometimes with so many cloned questions and threads. We're starting to see a few "which betters warrior vs. [enter other tanking class]" threads so my money is on those.

^
    This too, absolutly. Especially "Warriors or Paladins ?". Dark times ahead.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alianthos View Post
    ^
    This too, absolutly. Especially "Warriors or Paladins ?". Dark times ahead.
    I just wrote a QQ post about this... :-(

15+ Year Old Account
    I still think, that warriors will be the tanks of choice in the endgame, simply because paladins hit the 102.4% way faster than warriors but after that mastery is plain crap for them, while warriors still get a little use out of it - which isn't even THAT little when they get to the point of 60/70% block.

link to your ranting, plz, Iyona ? =)

edit : nvm, found it.
    Last edited by Alianthos; 2011-02-07 at 10:07 AM.