Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Gaming with my college friends.

Seeing Uldaman for the first time. That dungeon was epic at the time.

The day I first picked up the game, I would only travel on the paths within the zone.

I have a few:

Leveling to 60 as a lock was hell....! I was every rogues wet dream back then.

Doing long chain quest getting the molten core attunement. The very next week they made it 100 times easier.

AQ40 was a riot.... constantly looking for people to fill positions.

Getting a 5 man group was something that didnt exist back then unless you found a tank as eager to gear as you were otherwise screwed.

Many found memories of LBRS, UBRS, Stratholme, scholomance, Molten core, and AQ20. I never got to see NAX back then I wasn't geared enough.

PVP between taren mills, and south shore OMG fights would last for hours out there. All the level 25's - 35's went and hid.

Deleted
    Ooh i just remenbered something that was an awesome memory:

Sunken Temple on my Frost-Mage (disclaimer: Fire was THE levelspecc back then).
    We got into the Room where the whole Whelp-Groups are.
    Our Healer-Priest: "i´ll shield and heal the Mage while he spams AE"
    my Answer: "AE? dind´t skill it, but i´m frost sprecced, ill simply kill them, just keep the tank with the big ones up, i´m good "

The Whole Group was like:
    Frostmage? Oo
    No AE skilled? Oo
    Will do these Bomb-Groups without Heals? Oo

Well end of the Story: i got a personal Tank + Healer from lvl 52 till starting MC

Edit:
    Oh... and "trying to kill" some Water elementals in Ashenvale as Frostmage...
    "WTF my mana is almost gone and it still lives... DAMN!"
    Just before i died is saw the Little "immune" after my Frostnova... i was like /facepalm
    Last edited by mmocf1b7d43091; 2011-02-05 at 01:54 PM.

Facing and killing Doomlord Kazzak for the first time.
    Summoning people off of ledge so they take fall damage and die.
    The quest chain to get a Xorathian Dreadsteed.

Its hard to pick, but those are my top three.
    "Care about 'er? I love her! I'd kill everyone in the world and myself if she wanted it!"

The day TBC launched !

Srsly I wanted to be a dps Warrior call myself Goku and shoot Kamehameha waves while flying on my pimp cloud roflstomping ppl in PvP... needless to say I was dissapointed when I picked up Vanilla.

But after TBC things seemed a tad better with role versatility and all.

10+ Year Old Account
    all the 40 man raids....MC especially. the place had such a majestic feel to it.
    Goochy

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cpat View Post
    Hunter Epic Quest! The first, last, and only REAL quest WoW ever had.
    Benediction quest would like to have a word with you.
    Never play leapfrog with a unicorn.

10+ Year Old Account
    Exploring Teldrassil as a complete noob. Just the overall sense of excitement and wonder, I thought at the time that Teldrassil was HUGE. I must have spent 2 weeks getting to level 10 before moving on to Darkshore.

I think that's what I miss most about being a noob, I just don't get that satisfying feeling of exploration and discovery that I used to. Even with new content, it still feels like a slight variation on something I've already seen and done.

100% getting my first epic mount.

Starting the game as a Tauren shaman in Mulgore. Thinking it's very big, getting lost, getting killed by goblins who were 2 times my level and couldn't figure out why, not finding my body when I died. Nostalgia... Mulgore is where it al started and it'll always have a special place in my WoW history =)

Quote Originally Posted by Marxman
    Exploring Teldrassil as a complete noob. Just the overall sense of excitement and wonder, I thought at the time that Teldrassil was HUGE. I must have spent 2 weeks getting to level 10 before moving on to Darkshore.

I think that's what I miss most about being a noob, I just don't get that satisfying feeling of exploration and discovery that I used to. Even with new content, it still feels like a slight variation on something I've already seen and done.
    This is so true. Everytime I encountered something new, I was fascinated by everything.
    Problem is, not that I'm used to this style of playing, I don't really get the same feeling anymore, since I generally just want to be max level and start endgame, so no matter what MMORPG I play, I'll never get that feeling again.
    Gosh, I wish I was a noob again
    Last edited by Cryingwolf; 2011-02-06 at 01:25 AM.

Getting on a wind rider at a flight master and realizing that there were no loading screens going from zone to zone...blew my mind

Quote Originally Posted by Noct View Post
    Tarren Mill PvP.
    Don't know why people went there, but have several epic moments from there, but at the same time many memories of getting camped when trying to level!
    great,great memories

Best vanilla memory?when they didn't implement BGs,saying they don't wanna kill world PvP

oh wait

Defeating Ragnaros for the first time and getting Malistar's Defender and Ten Storms leggings.

That, or purchasing the 100% mount and killing people in Western/Eastern Plaguelands that had slower mounts
    Last edited by jdbabyjd; 2011-02-06 at 01:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jdbabyjd View Post
    Defeating Ragnaros for the first time and getting Magister's Defender and Ten Storms leggings.

That, or purchasing the 100% mount and killing people in Western/Eastern Plaguelands that had slower mounts

Amen! A lot of people do not understand what a big advantage epic mounts gave in battlegrounds. Only like 30% of the players would have them, and it made a big difference if you did.

10+ Year Old Account
    Certainly World PvP, at this time I realized how fun was WoW...

And I remember rolling an Undead Mage for my first toon and tried to go to Elwynn Forest at lvl20(No mount at this time before lvl40) because my friend rolled a stupid human. Thats when I understood the meaning of a PvP Realm haha

10+ Year Old Account
    The feeling of getting to 1gold
    When i first started playing i was like how do people get to this much

Wow is the first computer game ive actually played (before it was sega/ps1/xbox) so exploring it while lvling and how massive it was, was pretty neat

10+ Year Old Account
    The fact everyone was a noob. Everyone, I don't care what you played before.

15+ Year Old Account
    my level 19 warrior.. never came any further with my trial account and i hated playing a warrior..
    i gave wow another chance mid tbc, rolled a lock and fell in love