Hey guys I had a quick question about class balance just wanted to hear some other peoples opinions. I just recently left a raiding guild that was 9/12 to go and reform with some friends. We want to get raiding ASAP Im getting everything we can get our hands on for the 10 man so far our Raid comp is really weird....

Tanks
-Blood DK
-Feral Druid

Heals
-Resto Sham
-Resto Druid
-Holy Pally

RDPS
-Destro Lock
-Fire Mage

MDPS
-Frost DK
-Enhance Sham

at the moment we are looking to finish off our group I was mainly looking for a hunter but then another person brought up that "hey why not get a Boomkin?" so I plugged the raid comp into http://raidcomp.mmo-champion.com/ with a boomkin we were missing the hunters Debuff healing which I wasn't really too concerned about. What I was wondering is it seems to me we have a strange makeup and getting a hunter in the mix would be nice but if we find a boomkin first would we still be ok? idk im just playing it out in my head I think too much any opinions seems like we are stacking classes... but none repeat a role. So all of them doing different things. Anyone see a problem with bring a boomkin?

Thanks - Stryker