Deleted

Profession dilemma -__-'

Good day to you!

I'm warrior tank. I have BS + Mining professions, but as Cata shows up, Mining bonus became just funny (+120 Stamina). I'm thinking about getting a new profession realy often, but I don't know what would be best for my tank? BS is still good, I have bonus sockets and can earn good profit with it, but what next profession should I choose?
    Eng for cogwheel? Or maybe JC for better gems? Or enchanting for ring enchants? Or maybe Alchemy? Lot of question in my head, but I can't figure out what would be best!

I'm ready to listen any advice.

Thank you.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am not a tank, but I would think JC for the gems and BS for the sockets would be a good combination for you.

If you look at the prof guide for tanks you will see that there is no real difference, stat wise, between the profession. Mining +120 stam; BS +120 stam; enchanting +120 stam; JC +123 stam. The only real boost to you will be LW with +155 stam, but that is sure to change in a future patch to bring it back to +120. (The reason why LW is so high is because the best wrist enchant for tanks is a wrath enchant) If your question is what will give you the best stats, stick with mining. If your question is what will give good stats AND make money, thats a new thread.

Deleted
    You would be better off with JC, as mastery is the way to go and those extra mastery gems are win! (chimaera's eyes)

15+ Year Old Account
    BS and JC is a very good choice for tanks. Seems like most tanks have those professions

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!