Poll: Should Blizzard Set Up Easy Mode Realms For WoW?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    WoW isn't about fun, it's about spending hours to get a Realm First only to come in 2nd to another guild, and screaming matches on vent, and guild breakups during hard encounters.

You don't need retard servers to accomplish that, we can all suck at the game on any server and then come to these forums and pretend like we have more of a clue than any other person.

Since the release of Cata, and ever prior the forums have been flooded with "Bawww Cataclysm is too hard." Then someone responds with "Haha stop being so terrible and stop crying about it, but while I'm writing this post anyways, Bawwww Cata is too easy."

Forums are a circle of life, fingers point at other people and blame them for the pointer's dissatisfaction with his own play experience.

My advice? Go play a single player game, and when you're bad at that, the only person you can blame is yourself.

10+ Year Old Account
    Man i hate it when people complain the game is too easy people are saying the heroics are too easy now what?? (well there not tough with a little brainpower) actually no they are just really long and I dont see whats wrong with casuals getting gear. Btw casuals aren't bad players they just cant dedicate the time to complete a 2 hour heroic. Hell i can only get one a day 2 if im lucky enough being a dps. im not going to be able to raid till 2 major patches from now lol and another thing ELITIST SUCK and contribute nothing muahaha try approaching a baddie differently next time to avoid butthurt that is all (: