Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by bromogrin View Post
    I don't know why people always make these threads if you are bored quit no one has a gun to your head ffs.
    True, nobody is holding me hostage but I have invested a massive amount of time in this game over 5 years. Time is just as an important investment as any physical object.

But my debacle has already been solved, I have unsubscribed until blizzard develops something that entices me to return. How do I request this thread be locked so I do not clutter up the forum?

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    For chrissake go level up IRL. Get a girlfriend, learn about sex and drugs.
    Never play leapfrog with a unicorn.

We all get burned out with it from time to time. Take some time off if you're bored. Try another game. LotRO is free to play, it seemed kinda neat when I did the trial, though I lost interest and didn't stick with it.

Personally I'm having a blast leveling alts in battlegrounds. If you do the bonus honor weekend BG (might not be able to at low levels, it depends which BG it is), you get crazy exp.

its been done before, but find ways(new) to solo wrath bosses(sarth 3d, ulduar stuff) and bc bosses such as illidan/kael/vash/sunwell

Great I lost the game

WoW gets boring a lot slower if you play other games alongside it, or just another hobby. If this is all you have then expect to be burned out fairly quickly.

---------- Post added 2011-02-06 at 07:14 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by TitanTyr View Post
    Great I lost the game
    Yeah...I did too. XD

Quote Originally Posted by NomadicGod View Post
    True, nobody is holding me hostage but I have invested a massive amount of time in this game over 5 years. Time is just as an important investment as any physical object.

But my debacle has already been solved, I have unsubscribed until blizzard develops something that entices me to return. How do I request this thread be locked so I do not clutter up the forum?
    You beat the game when you have fun playing with friends. If you've done that and are finally bored, then you win. If you've done all this alone, that's impressive, but a semi-sad story. Seems like you've had fun regardless, but honestly, all the raiding I did and stuff done didn't compare at all to messing around on WoW with friends, talking to them about the quest I just did and its lore, etc...That's what it's about for me at least New patches will come so have fun elsewhere for awhile!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NomadicGod View Post
    bro its a video game...u seem to be treating it as more than that...(which i've done as well in the past)...just give it a break...find something else to do....enjoy the freedom of not being addicted to this game lmfao.

If you are bored of the game stop playing it. A guild that raids 2 nights a week isn't really a guild anyways. Server transfer to a high pop server and join a 6 night a week raiding guild or something. Even then it sounds like it wont be good enough for you. Take 6 months off come back when firelands is out and pwn some nubs then.

---------- Post added 2011-02-06 at 02:45 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by theunknowned View Post
    bro its a video game...u seem to be treating it as more than that...(which i've done as well in the past)...just give it a break...find something else to do....enjoy the freedom of not being addicted to this game lmfao.
    Indeed agree 100%