Deleted

RPM for UH in 4.0.6?

I RP cap quite a bit atm... points are definately worth it. More expertise and a bit of play improvement on my part would diminish the value of that bonus 20 max rp, though.

Post patch RP consumption will go up greatly thanks to the DC not clipping RC buff, are the points still worth it? UH will still rp cap - it will just be much much rarer

Thinking of pulling a point in RPM and going for 2/3 magic suppression. Makes it even less of a loss to get AMZ for raiding if i'm not really hitting rp cap much.

It'll be useful in specific situations, such as the tail-end of Dark Transformation. RPM will allow you pool a little extra RP to chaingun some death coils as soon as DT falls off and get your Shadow Infusion stacks back up. Currently it's not very good unless you are having trouble overcapping yourself which, as you said, can and should be avoided. All of our RP generation can be predetermined as there is no "RNG RP burst" talent like Might of the Frozen Wastes in the Unholy tree.

Deleted
    Runic Corruption followed by Sudden Doom DC proccing RC. Plenty of runes and that kind of situation budges me closer to the RP cap. Won't be a problem soon, anyway. I wonder if RPM will be worth it in the 'jack of all trades' build.

It's kind of a wash - while we will be able to chaingun DCs and stack RC we will just be running into more problems like the one you described because there will simply be more RC uptime leading to more "runelocks". Probably the most important factor in deciding how useful RPM is will be the nerf to Magic Supression RP generation. I haven't been on the PTR but "roughly a third" is vague considering most soakable damage (especially on hardmodes) caps me with only 1 point. So if we do end up requiring more points in MS to get to an acceptable level of RP generation, then it's all a moot point.