Poll: What zone have you skipped?

Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account

Have YOU skipped a zone?

On my alt druid I leveled in vash jr which I reallly will never go to again because it 100% stuffed up my XP and i ended up nearly 83 by the time i got to deepholm! *also no dungeons were complete*

So as a I finished deepholm I see ramkahen rep has no good items for my druid and im so close to 84 I just skipped it, have YOU skipped any zones?

10+ Year Old Account
    Never done a quest in the Twilight Highlands on any of my characters... or well, I HAD to just recently to get to BoT faster..

10+ Year Old Account
    I only skipped MT. Hyjal as an entirety on my first character, on my second character I skipped MT. Hyjal aswell because it was loaded with players. But Vasj'ir actually has enough quests for someone to even skip Deepholm.

What are these "Zones" you speak of? I went 80-85 in instances.

On my first character i skipped Hyjal/Vash because i raced to 85 (Got Realm first 85 paladin) and grinded BRC to 82. After that i left each zone as i leveled up
    On my second character a druid, i did BRC to 81, Vash in its entirety, and Skipped deepholm(a mistake because of therazane chain), then uldum and Twilight
    On my third character, a shaman, i did hyjal, deepholm in its entirety, and left uldum as soon as i got 84.
    On my death knight i did hyjal, Deepholm, skipped uldum, and did twilight.

Ill probably skip uldum as soon as i get friendly to get the tabard for now on, making sure to complete deepholm for the therazane rep
    Tank Extraordinaire

10+ Year Old Account
    skipped Mt Hyjal, Vashir, and Deepholm lvling Archeology...was 83 by the time it was maxed so I went straight to Uldum

well i skipped 2/3 of vash'jir and about a fifth of hyjal. I did all of every other zone

15+ Year Old Account
    On my mage I skipped Uldum, Twilight Highlands, Hyjal and Deepholm. Mostly just dungeons and doing archy stuff. On my other 85s I skipped Uldum and Twilight Highlands only. Dinged 85 before I could go level up there.

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

done it all

Skipped Vaishjr on all my current alts - only got quests for swimming buff and discovered ToT.
    Also ended up skipping Uldum on my shammy - useless rep and I easily had enough surplus exp from dungeons.

Pandaren Monk
    15+ Year Old Account
    While leveling my main I did Vasjir, Hyjal, Deepholme and Twilight Highlands, skipped Uldum until we got the first rep perk.

On my hunter whi also has herbalism I did some of Vasjir(roughly half of it mostly while herbing for Azsharas veil for flasks), Deepholme and Twilight Highlands. Finished Vasjir, Uldum, Hyjal at 85.

My DK which is now 84 from mainly mining and the JC daily(done a few quests and instances) but have most of Vasjir, all of Hyjal, Most of Deepholme, all of Uldum apart from the portal chain all of Twilight Highlands left.

Deleted
    On my main it was like: Vashj'ir (2/3), Deepholm (1/2), Uldum (1/2) and Twilight highlands (Whole zone). Skipped only MT.Hyjal.
    My hunter is 83 atm, it was like Mt.Hyjal (whole) and straight yo Uldum. Im planning to hit 85 in Uldum, skipped Deepholm completely.

On my shaman I skipped Vashj'ir, Deepholm, and Uldum because I leveled him while doing archaeology for the vial pattern.

Nope, did them all. I even did them to the point where I had the zone quest achievement before moving on.
    I did Vashj'ir at lvl 85 because I started in Mt. Hyjal.

Deleted
    I skipped vashj'ir mostly (only did quests till you unlock quartermaster), ignored uldum completely and did about 20 quests in TH before dinging 85.

I hate Uldum, I don't skip it, but I make sure I do it last so I can do it as slow as physically possible whilst queueing for dungeons in the hopes I get gear that is better than the quest rewards from the zone.

It's not that Uldum's a bad zone, the Harrison Jones bits rock. Just I did it twice in 1 day with my Druid and Dk and I got sick of it very very quickly with all the Ramkahen quests...

No option to say multiple? My main I did all zones for loremaster, but my alts I basically do deepholm and then stop and finish the rest of the way with gathering.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hate Vash'jr so much. I make up for it by doing all of hyjal.

10+ Year Old Account
    I skipped Hyjal on my mage and only did it when my Shaman went through it. :3

I did about 40 quests in Vash'ir before heading to Mount Hyjal, but I finished all quests in MH, Deepholm and Uldum, and then did about 30 quests in Twilight Highlands before reaching level 85.