Poll: What zone have you skipped?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    What's these quests you are talking about? I had 82 Cata quests completed on my first alt when I dinged 85. And at this point you are most likely leveling an alt with heirlooms. Without any XP modifiers you would either do Hyjal or Vashj'ir and then proceed normally with Deepholm, Uldum and TH. With heirlooms you can skip 2 zones in most cases. Even 2½ if you do instances and BGs a bit more than average player.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYFioGqC2qQ - The true nature of finnish people

Skipped Uldum and did it in 85. Since i hate leaving business unfinished i leveled and took the quest achievements in this order.

Vashj'ir
    Mt.Hyjal
    Deepholm
    Twilight Highlands(Reached 85 at the last quests)
    Uldum in 85.

I wanted to do all zones for Loremaster. I started doing Hyjal coz I wanted to see the story, then Vashj'ir coz I heard it was pretty special. After I finished those, I went into Deepholm, but after a few quests I could also go to Uldum. Since I was quite looking forward to it, I decided to skip Deepholm and do Uldum first. In the end I went:
    Hyjal -> Vashj'ir -> Uldum -> Deepholm -> Twilight Highlands.

Loved most of it :-).
    Quote Originally Posted by Dynati View Post
    Patience and reason do appear to be in short supply these days in the gaming community.

On my first character, hit 85 first week (think it was third day or so, but might have been fourth day after release).

Hyjall (up to the flying dragon/bombing quest, was too camped on the first day so didn't finish the rest of the zone until I was 85)-> deepholm (finished) -> uldum (about half the zone until I hit 84, have since went back and finished at 85) -> Twilight Hinterlands until I dinged 85 (haven't finished this zone yet, working on the last quests still).

I was mining my way in Deepholm for awhile, probably got half a level just from mining exp which is why I didn't finish as many zones while leveling. Never touched Vash until 85, and even still have only gone far enough to get the underwater mount.

Still have some more to finish up, have a second character level 85, and currently working on bringing my DK up to 85.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have all the questing achievements save for Vash'jr. I'll get to it eventually.

The Lightbringer eternalwhitemoon's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    For the life of me I cannot get my boyfriend to go to Vash'jir, so I had to skip it leveling.

i skip the areas where i dont need reputation.

Vash. i simply cannot stand to quest in Vash. tried it on 3 toons, all of them ended up going to Hyjal and doing all the quests there.

When it comes to questing, Mt Hyjal is pure perfection.

Deleted
    I think choosing between vashj'ir and hyjal depends in which zone you have more fun leveling your mighty hero . The fastest way for me is: Hyjal, Deepholm, Uldum and at last Twilight Highlands. You only level 1 or max 1,5 level in each zone, so when you can go to a new one, do it ! Why ? Because after the first, let me say, 10 quest in the new zone, the quests will give you much more experience than in the "old" zone you were before.
    I leveled all my three characters to 85 in less than two weeks, maybe not even one and a half.
    Please if you disagree with my opinion then let me know and how to make it better and maybe much faster

greetz your hunter of the neighborhood

Hyjal, only cuz ima drood and my aquatic form is super fast. Of course I went back and completed Hyjal.

On a DK with herbalism and mining skipped every zone :P

Quote Originally Posted by Revelations View Post
    Never done a quest in the Twilight Highlands on any of my characters... or well, I HAD to just recently to get to BoT faster..
    None of you characters are crafters or enchanters then?

I have still yet to finish Vajshir on my main and dont intend to do it for experience on any toon.

Skipped Twilight Highlands on main and Vashj'ir on alt. Completed them later for Loremaster of Cata.