Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    All early on, probably as a healer/dot combo. Not sure about other classes, but as a warrior that was level 10, I dueled a healer and it was impossible to kill him. I had no way to interrupt or stun him, and he just put 1 dot on me to slowly beat me.

Rift/Para/Beast (2 to 1 ratio of points spent in rift to para and beast at 0 points for the pet.)

Quote Originally Posted by baldoora View Post
    why all rift players come to MMO-champion?If you havent noticed this place is mostly for WoW players...I suggest you guys go and make your ownd fan-site.Thank you.
    yeah cause it says WOW only right? .. It's a forum for several games, not just WoW.

OT: I made a complete mess with my rogue, level 18 now and im a mix of Riftstalker, blade dancer and saboteur.. It's a seriously odd spec im making, but it keeps me alive and it's quite fun!

My highest is Beast/Rift/warlord and is fairly unkillable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ButterToast View Post
    mmo-champion is turning into a Rift's game forum! :P
    ^^^

Isn't there some kind of Rift forum somewhere that people can take all these threads to?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rampantsoto View Post
    Once Vin Diesel is an adult I will feed him more than just crickets

From 1-10 I would just recommend try different ones out since there isnt really any bad specs for that level bracket.
    The best way to learn which spec you would enjoy most is to level up one to 20 or so to get a more feel for the class and spec.

Saboteur/Ranger/Bard worked well I found, Sab has some massive burst damage but doesn't do much of anything until the 5 charges are placed, your piggy tanks for you quite nice, and you've some song's to beef up yourself and the pet. I really really liked the saboteur's style.

Necromancer/Dominator/Chloromancer is what I am running in beta 6 and I'm having a good blast with it too, only 3 points into dominator so far for the increased cast speed after casting a crowd control and the rest of my off points are going into the chloromancer. Soul Purge in necromancer tree is amazing and with Ancient Tomb I like to use the rogue-like pet and just tank things myself because of the huge self healing. If I do decide to purchase the game I just know I'm going to have a very hard time choosing my first character / main character, I feel like I've only touched the tip of the iceberg.

10+ Year Old Account
    This s.... is f***ing cr*p,why all rift players come to MMO-champion?If you havent noticed this place is mostly for WoW players...I suggest you guys go and make your ownd fan-site.Thank you.
    PS.i said the word MOSTlY

This is the off-topic forum. -3clipse
    hmm ok this website is called mmo-champion doesn't that cover all mmo? not just wow?
    PS: change the website adress tbh
    Can you imagine what I would do if I could do all I can?
    Sun Tzu

Quote Originally Posted by Goldrinn View Post
    ^^^

Isn't there some kind of Rift forum somewhere that people can take all these threads to?
    Yeah it's called the off-topic > video games forum, which is where it is.

Deleted
    Stormcaller / Elementalist does a ridiculous amount of PVE DMG. In PVP you might lack the survivability.

I'm a ranger/bladedancer/nightblade and I leveled to about 15 in 6 hours(even though it's so crowded). I can't wait for this game to come out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Elementalist, Stormcaller, Dominater. Tons of Air multipliers in the first trees, making Lightning spells ridiculous. The Dominator is just fun. Transmorgify ftw.

I'm thinking of going Stormcaller main with Elementalist just for the pet though. We'll see though.
    I once had a character named "Clamslam" but Blizzard deemed it inappropriate.
    Retired from WoW: February 19, 2011. It was fun Blizz.

I like warden + Sentinal or the other way around, since I like healing that is most likely going to be my main and the third set would be purifier.

Quote Originally Posted by Shamslam View Post
    Elementalist, Stormcaller, Dominater. Tons of Air multipliers in the first trees, making Lightning spells ridiculous. The Dominator is just fun. Transmorgify ftw.
    Gonna try that now on my Mage, getting bored with Warlock / Necro build. ;D
    Hi

Well in Rift, there are some Souls that are best suited to Solo/Leveling play than others, just as there are others suited to PvE and PvP. So you can't really say some Souls are OP over others just yet, since they are still balancing around in the beta.
    "Knowledge talks, Wisdom listens."

RIFT: Shard= Whitefall EU, Character= Lathiel, Class= Mage

Crushing it as a Reaver/Paladin/Beastmaster Warrior, although the Beastmaster may be better off being swapped out for something else.

Either way, AoE dots and tons of tanking ability is sick.
    -Cazic, 85 Death Knight, Draenor-EU
    -Chaosweaver, 85 Warlock, Draenor-EU

10+ Year Old Account
    Stormcaller/Pyromancer/Elementalist.
    The game is ok and a great past time but has nothing on wow.

This s.... is f***ing cr*p,why all rift players come to MMO-champion?If you havent noticed this place is mostly for WoW players...I suggest you guys go and make your ownd fan-site.Thank you.
    PS.i said the word MOSTlY

This is the off-topic forum. -3clipse
    this is the off topic video games forum do you comprehend that?

i'm using the assassin, rift, sab right now. in sab i have the dex bonus plus use the slowing bomb and bomb throwing for higher lvl mobs because you don't miss. the assassin kills things in 4 swings. i;'m going to reset points though and see how the riftstalker is.

Deleted
    I tried necro/lock/chloro and it was really nice. Lots of death damage and self heals and pet was fairly resilient. One flaw is that pet doesn't level with you, but you have to buy its skill so suddenly it jumped from weak lvl 4 to lvl 8.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by xxf2dxx View Post
    Para/champ/rift is sexy. Run around with two weapons doing crazy damage. + Para gives a LOT of crit.
    They changed Paragon's damage in Beta 6, no more dmg like Crazy

I will be going with Champion/Riftblade/Beastmaster