Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    We do it on HM but it's almost exactly the same so I'll throw in our strat.

Tank him where he stands when he lands just have your tank and the MT healer go stand on the lip or close to the lip on the outer edge of the platform. Have your melee stack up on either of his sides and have your range spread out anywhere except for the melees side. Designate which way you want breaths to go with your raid, left works best for us, or clockwise. When he flies in the air everyone runs toward him, when he targets someone that person begins kiting as long as possible while we have someone get in place to hit the gong and begin kiting the next beam. Everyone either gets back to the lip of the platform where he comes down, or goes out and DPS's him. He lands, there's fire on the ground, it's gone by the first breath. Rinse repeat. GG

Quote Originally Posted by Zefeh View Post
    Dam, lota people are awake right now . . .
    Anyway, I think I've figured what Tarrant was saying about having people run parallel to the boss in the air phase. I'm thinking the next time were in there, first air phase target is going to go running from front to back while everyone else groups up somewhat in the far back of the room near a gong. Have a designated person hit the gong, group moves to other side while person who hit the gong runs from the back to the front of the room ( The person who hits the gong in the air phase gets tracked automatically, right? )

And actually, Everstride, the place where we start is useally the cleanest spots we've tanked em at.
    As for Malorick, 3 is good, 4 is do-able but risky and requires ya add tank to kite a bit (or mage freeze etc - helps a bunch)

And, is Chimaeron as easy as he looks? Spread out, stack up, spread out, stack up - ZERG? . . . . Might wind up skipping the blind dragon in the room full of books for now . . . .

Well in a way it is, but in another way it isnt. Its all down to the healers really in a way. The healing on the tanks can be really annoying at times and requires a bit of spamming. Its also a bit of luck with dodge and parry if yer tank gets below 10k hp. Having rogues, shamans, dks and so on thats dpsing use self heal can make or break it, atleast in the beginning when the healers are getting used to it.

But essentially, its spread out boom boom, group up, aoe heal, spread out. And then just kiting him a bit in the last phase. Its a fast fight thats over really quickly so healers dont have to worry that much about using mana expensive heals.

Deleted
    How we do Atramedes is:

Boss tanked on the middle, tank is between Atramedes' head and the doorway.

Melee on one side, loosely stacked
    Ranged on other side, loosely stacked on the ranged who is near a shield. Doesn't really matter who this is, just someone who is awesome and can interrupt searing flame fast.

On breath run towards the tail of the dragon and others run towards head or whatever to minimize downtime you'd get from running all the way with the one getting breathed at.

The ranged side shield banger bangs shield for searing flame.

Once air phase hits, I, prot warrior going fury for this fight, go close to a melee side shield and am ready to bang it once whoever gets targeted by the breath can't run anymore. If I get targeted by the breath I yell for druid/rogue/shaman to bang a shield once I can't run anymore, but it's quite rare.

Generally there are quite a few shields spare if we only use one per air phase and one per ground phase, so if someone has high sound they can go bang a shield at will. If shields on ranged side for some reason run out - it seems to be the healers failing and going to bang shields most often anyway, I, fury warrior, bang the shield for searing flame even though it's a considerable dps loss to leap to the shield and intercept back. Happens at most once anyway and generally it's a guaranteed kill at that point if we just don't wipe to flame anyway.

For Maloriak:
    Maloriak is tanked where ever he goes, ie at cauldron normally and at the door during green phase. Interrupt so that you have 9 adds before green phase. Ideally interrupt the first or the second and the fifth (often during green phase) cast per cycle, but it seems that sometimes the casts don't appear or appear at pretty erratic times, so you just have to learn to live with it. Don't get boss below 28-30% before the second green phase since the aoe in green phase will drop him to 25% anyway. At 9 adds before green phase use all sorts of warrior awesomeness + whatever other classes have (today it was Shadowfury, glyphed Shadowflame and Hungering Cold) to kite the adds. Atleast with warrior + about any non-shadow priest ranged dps it's rather easy to kite the adds as much as possible until green phase where you just bring everything to a stack and aoe it down.

On last phase have one tank pick up both prime subjects really quick before they fixate on anything else (gotta love warrior mobility once again) and just spread out and avoid frost bombs and fire and whatnot and bloodlust and get a kill.

Naturally go in front of boss and run out of you get debuff on red phase and spread out and blow ice cubes on blue phase.

You should not be getting much, if any sound during the air phase.
    If you've got a Priest, Body & Sould helps a lot - cast it on whoever is currently kiting the breath.
    Also, be sure to be constantly moving. It's better to miss a few spellcasts and move early than to think "Oh, I'll just finish casting this Fireball" and get hit in the face by fire.