Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Prot War
    Frost dk
    Unholy dk
    fury warrior
    resto druid.

was not fun.
    If curiosity killed the cat, why can't speculation kill you?

15+ Year Old Account
    2 UH DK
    1 Frost DK
    Prot Pally
    Me, holy pally.

Keep in mind this was towards December...11th? 12thish. So CC was still pretty necessary. After wiping on the first pull in H:Stonecore because NOBODY interrupted the earthshaper before he evolved, I just left.

Was horrible. HORRIBLE!

I was surprised when my PvP gear rated me "ok" for PvE heroics. Shame.

Deleted
    Me and 4 other people that they were from the same guild and from the same server.
    We killed the first boss, all of them needed on the item so they are sure that they will get it (in other words they ninja it) and they left the group...

Damn them, i spend another 30 minutes waiting in queue because of them.

prot palie (me)
    3 ret palies
    holy palie

Prot pally (Me)
    Holy pally
    Ret, ret, ret.

Deleted
    Can we get screenshots please? Some of the things people saying here seems highly unlikely :/

me prot pally, holy priest, ele shammy, frost dk, and a destro lock. heroic deadmines all four were from the ragnoros server and were so terribad. i pretty much tanked and healed the second boss by myself. i have no idea why that server has soooooooo many bad players on it

4 DKs and a Druid.

Disc priest (me)
    Prot pally
    Prot warrior
    Feral tank
    Blood tank

Very confusing, but the 4 dudes came from one guild and challenged each other for highest tps. We ran some hero and always got the same: ToT

Danny that night was scaring me but also lots of fun

in cc point of wiev... it was fury/prot war/Holydin/Arms war/ and warlock who didnt seem to have either glyph of fear, or skills to use seduction..

just pure fail point of view.. i think it was prot war, disc priest, shammy, arms and fire mage... oh i spent good 3 hours in stonecore with that group... thinking: I SHALL NOT LEAVE!

Quote Originally Posted by Zethras View Post
    Wow, that sucks, worst i've had was
    dk tank (me)
    arms warrior
    holy priest
    hunter who didn't know what trap launcher was
    and a ret pally who didn't pick up repentance saying "it's a useless spell"

Barely cleared to umbriss, so I left and got a guild group and got sfk, smooth sailing all the way through
    I cry when I read things like that. Just because it doesn't do damage it's apparently useless. Maddening.

10+ Year Old Account
    Five death knights

I've lost my screenshot
    But just the other day i had a full group of Druids
    1x Feral Tank
    1x Feral Dps
    2x Boomkins
    1x Resto
    as my grandma would say, u just got DROOODED!
    Hehe on the serious note, i feel your pain , that and 3 dks or 3 warriors is a death sentence for any group >.<

pala tank
    boomkin
    SP
    warlock
    resto druid

SFK first boss. Yeaaaaaaaaaaah. We had 10 stacks of the debuff and the boss was at full HP before we decided to reset him. Twice. 3'rd attempt paladin tank didnt use any abilities exapt hammer and AS to interrupt after the first 30 secs or so. "miss"ed a couple of mends but eventually we got him down.

Its tbh quite often that the group doesnt have any proper interrupts if i tank with my paladin, glad that changes now. Maybe you got a mage with a 24 sec CD interrupt or something, but that doesn't really help. Or then the only interrupter in the group doesnt even know what that ability is and doesnt manage even after telling him 5x.

10+ Year Old Account
    Forget the exact combo, but it was all melee dps in Heroic Stonecore.

everyspec have aoe so comp is irelevant...

15+ Year Old Account
    i've had a lfd group once for deadmines that kept cycling through people joining and leaving untill it eventually just fell apart completely without ever pulling the first trash pack..

Deleted
    Me playing my feral with a guildie bear tank, a guildie boomkin and a guildie mage once queued for a random healer. Naturally, with 3 druids already, the obvious choice was a resto druid. Made me giggle :P

10+ Year Old Account
    I did guild run like 3 times with 1x Protection Warrior + 3x Fury. Pain to heal but we always had no probs.
    Retired... but for how long? WAS DRAGGED TO THE LEGION HYPETRAIN!!!

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Vashiq/simple