Balance Druids and Fury of Stormrage...

This is just a what if type of situation. While in a particularly dull heroic this evening I was thinking about talents. Not talents I have, but talents I don't. I was thinking about talents prior to the change to the specs and how excited I was to have five more points to put into my tree, or elsewhere. This was a long time ago, mind, but it made me wonder if we'll ever have enough points to spend in the resto tree in order to get to Fury of Stormrage. The pattern I see arising is getting new talents expanding our tree next expansion, and then the one after giving us five more points to spend elsewhere as we see fit. So it's a long way off, but do you think we'll ever be able to get this oh so game-breaking talent or will they move it further down so we can't get it. I'm sure I already know the answer, but I was just curious what everyone else thought.

Iyo

15+ Year Old Account
    I would think that as we get new levels and larger talent trees that as mana effecient as it would be to have that, you'd give up much higher dps gains in the balance tree later on.

I wasn't suggesting we give up anything to have it, but before they redid the talent trees entirely as we see them now they were just going to give us five more points to spent wherever we wanted without giving us more talents in our own trees. Like...I have a disc priest and I was really excited to have Spirit of Redemption on him. This expansion we got entirely new trees but we didn't really get anything expanding the trees further down as far as I can tell...so I expect that to happen next expansion while the one after that may well be five more points to spent in existing talents. It's already possible to get ten points in the resto tree. We do pass up talents for that, but with five extras we'd be able to grab everything we want in the balance tree - not counting Dreamstate or Moonglow - and still have two points to put into Fury of Stormrage.

In any case, I'm fairly certain if we ever managed to get there they've move it further down out of our reach. Even if it is mainly a mana talent the 12% chance for an instant cast starfire seems pretty OP. It'd be awesome though!