Queue for multiple battlegrounds - gone from patch notes?

Hi

A few weeks back I was a happy camper. I read that when 4.0.6 hit, we'd be able to queue for more than 1 battleground at a time. Now, as I look through the patch notes, I can't find any mention of this. Did I miss something?

I've tried to search through the threads on this forum and on the official forums, but to navigate through all the QQ-posts about long queues turned out to be a demanding task..'

Thanks to anyone that can enlighten me, with a tasty blue post about how many bgs we can queue for.

10+ Year Old Account
    Because it's fixed already
    Making your GIF Avatar to 20kb is hard. Especially when the original is 504kb

Quote Originally Posted by Lukas 45 View Post
    Because it's fixed already
    O.o

I've been trying, daily, to queue for more than 1 bg and not been able to. I even asked a GM about it this weekend, and he gave me the usual "we did not know about this. thanks for reporting this to us"-crap that they've given the 4 tickets I've made about this the last 2-3 months.

But if it is fixed: I hope my friends and I will be able to queue for some good bgs today (and NOT get Isle of Conquest through the "random" bg tool. 8 out of 9 bgs were IoC last night).

When i try it says, "Cannot queue for more than 2 battlegrounds at once" despite the fact that I am only in 1 queue and am trying to queue for a total of 2.

10+ Year Old Account
    Weird. I can queue for 2 bgs without problems (remember, you cannot queue for fx WSG and Random)
    Making your GIF Avatar to 20kb is hard. Especially when the original is 504kb

Quote Originally Posted by Lukas 45 View Post
    Weird. I can queue for 2 bgs without problems (remember, you cannot queue for fx WSG and Random)
    Yeah, I know about that one. I only try and queue for WSG, Twin Peaks and AB. Random = 40man bgs, and I don't want that :P