Deleted

Exclamation Fire mage vs Destro Lock

I would like to know witch is best.. I mean I saw some videos about the dps on youtube etc, warlocks seems to make a little more but, stateofdps.com says fire mage? Whats best for dps boss in raids?
    I can't really choice :/ hate it!

Deleted
    All depends on the playstyle you like =\
    Currently fire dps is based by the RNG-gods since of the !pyroblast isn't that high on proccing since we all have low crit.

Also Fire mages are still coping with the ignite bug.

TL;DR: Roll the warlock for highest current dps.

Deleted
    In the end is warlock best or the mage :/

If you want reliable dps, warlock.

First of all, you should NEVER roll a class/spec based on what is currently doing the most DPS.

Find a class that you ENJOY playing first. The nerfs, buffs will come later.

Couple points worth mentioning about locks:
    -pets (hope you like controlling them)
    -dots (hope you like watching them) also ISF is a bitch.

10+ Year Old Account
    Destro is crap at AoE fights, on all other fights destro will beat a fire mage.
    "You're messing with my zen thing, man!"

Deleted
    hehe....someone in blizzard's offices seems to like mages,be them frost fire or arcane , so for many many " on yes no nerfs for me " moments go mage plus you get 2 spells warlock will NEVER ever even get close to = Poli and Time warp .

p.s. that's right , warlocks, writhe in agony once again !

Deleted
    So warlocks make more dps at bosses then fire mages? I don't care about AoE :-D haha.

i myself play a destru lock and i end higher on the meters than any other ranged except for hunters.
    And it's neet playing it as well (:

Ignore state of dps as it's not entirely accurate and doesn't take into account certain gimmicks on raid bosses that boost dps. Destro locks are higher in overall DPS. My main is a mage but I also have a warlock, in some respects they are very similar I wouldn't say one is more difficult than the other. If you're concern is topping charts warlock is (currently) the way to go. They're both good in PvP in different class specs- don't believe the QQs about nerfs. Mages need a raid DPS buff for their specs to remain competitive, warlocks and hunters are much further ahead but we'll see how this next patch changes the landscape.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiliias View Post
    So warlocks make more dps at bosses then fire mages? I don't care about AoE :-D haha.
    Basicly, yes at the moment. But in later tiers, it is hard to say. Also there will be buffs, nerfs, tweaks etc etc, so it is not really a good question to ask what does the most dps. It is about how you play it.

Deleted
    Oh okay, I try make a lock. I hope its a little higher I hope they are easy to pvp with too!

lol you will fail at warlock i will tell ou that!

warlock is one of the HARDEST class in the world of warcraft both pvp and pve

in the new patch destro is going to be harder than the other warlock specs

And by your replies i see you want it to be easy so dont even go warlock in pvp or pve. Sorry but we have enough bads in our class and i wont it to be like like it was before so that only skilled players could successfully play locks and we were the lowest class played.

Lock defenatly. Mutch more dps especialy destro.
    For the Greater Good.
    www.allods.eu

Deleted
    So Lock makes more then Fire mages, right?

This type of thread isn't permitted. Decide for yourself, and read the rules next time.