Deleted

Enha healing macro

Hi folks,

i was wondering if i could make an macro that will:

cast chain heal if there are any maelstrom stacks
    cast healing surge/other low cast time heal if there are no maelstrom stacks

Deleted
    this is not possible, the game can't play itself for you by checking up if a certain buff exists.

That would be the game playing itself for you. If you could make macros like that you could simply put in the priority queue and literally spam one button to perfect theoretical DPS victory.

if you have a decent mouse you could however get an addon called bindpad or the likes and bind the spells to your extra mouse keys

Deleted
    yeah, i mean, pretty much that is the problem here - enha has soo many abilities to use and i cannot get them bind to my keyboard alone.
    Inevstment of about 100-150 USD for a improved mouse is a bit too much for me though...

For instance, i can macro FlS and ES to a single key with the castsequence command, but not the FrS because it is situational. I a single combat i may have to use all of:
    SS, LL, FlS, ES, FrS, WS, UE, SwG, Purge, Hex, Feral spirits, Chain Heal(if maelstrom up), Healing surge(if maelstrom not up), LB, LS, GW, Totems(call), Grounding totem, Earthbind totem, Tremor totem, Cleanse spirit, Shamanistic rage, trinket, other trinket...

that's 24 binds so far and maybe i'm missing something. Since i am using awsd for mowing, x for character sheet and b for backpack, there's not much keys in near proximity to my left hand that i can use (farthest are 5 and T, G). I cant reach to press Y in a combat because i have to move my fingers away from awsd keys so losing control over the shammy.

What to do??
    Last edited by mmocf7e361541e; 2011-02-07 at 03:17 PM.

forget chainheal, use this macro when you have 4+ maelstrom stacks

/castsequence Greater Healing Wave, Healing Surge, Healing Surge

And if you havent bound strafe to a and d to open up q and e for keybinds you need to do so
    #1 Resto Tree Slap DPS