Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Jax needs to unfuck himself fast.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    Jax needs to unfuck himself fast.
    He's really gone off the rails. As many times as Gemma has lied to him and the club, it seems a bit off that he'd just immediately take her at her word about the Asians being responsible for Tara and decide to, uhh, wipe the entire organization out?

Does it seem to anyone else that the whole MC is going to implode? There seems a strong implication that the "local muscle" Jax, Chibbs, and Bobby kill and frame for the hit on Asians gun sale was actually the Indian Hills charter Prez' son or nephew or something. He saw the sawed off shotgun he had put in the van after the shootout setup in the house also, meaning he knows SAMCRO is responsible.

I'm beginning to think that the only people who'll make it out of the end of the series alive will be Thomas, Abel, Wendy, Unser, and because she seems to be a human cockroach, Gemma (props to Katie Sagal).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Musubi View Post
    Does it seem to anyone else that the whole MC is going to implode? There seems a strong implication that the "local muscle" Jax, Chibbs, and Bobby kill and frame for the hit on Asians gun sale was actually the Indian Hills charter Prez' son or nephew or something. He saw the sawed off shotgun he had put in the van after the shootout setup in the house also, meaning he knows SAMCRO is responsible.

I'm beginning to think that the only people who'll make it out of the end of the series alive will be Thomas, Abel, Wendy, Unser, and because she seems to be a human cockroach, Gemma (props to Katie Sagal).
    It certainly wouldn't surprise me if the whole MC end up dead by the end of the season. Especially considering its influenced by Hamlet.

10+ Year Old Account
    I expect pretty much everyone to die. No one Jax makes it out alive for sure. And as of the most current episode, everything is a mess. Too many lies, too much deception, too many people blinded by lies. The entire town is just going to fall into a sink hole.

Tonights episode was insane. Definitely one of the best episodes of the entire series and with that cliff hanger tonight...holy shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's finally coming to am end. I'll admit that the first half of this season sacked but the last half definitely made up for it, even made the first half make a little bit of sense.

Hell of a show. /tear
    Everyone can piss on the floor. So be a hero, and shit on the ceiling.

I could see the ending coming even down to the final part. Didn't make it any easier and i am sad to see the show end but it was the most fitting ending i have seen a show have in a very long time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by grandpab View Post
    Tonights episode was insane. Definitely one of the best episodes of the entire series and with that cliff hanger tonight...holy shit.
    You realize that it was not a cliff hanger ? that it was the final episode.

Nice to see that he tied a lot of loose ends up before handing himself over to the MC to meet Mr Mayhem, and then them letting him go after shooting Happy to let Jackson go out on his own terms

Quote Originally Posted by Sigma View Post
    You realize that it was not a cliff hanger ? that it was the final episode.
    My post is almost a month old...
    Last edited by grandpab; 2014-12-10 at 11:12 PM. Reason: wrong words and stuff

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by grandpab View Post
    My post is over a month old...
    sigh, stupid dating system on posts >.< I read that as 11th of December, (and yes I know it is the 10th after looking at the start bar)

10+ Year Old Account
    lurking in the bushes outside of your window.
    I was really impressed by the writing in the final season. It had a fitting end, everything was pretty much wrapped up neatly.

I loved this show and am sad that it is now over but it was an amazing finale. I was always curious about the homeless lady and how she popped up in a lot of situations throughout the series and Sutter in the finale left even more to the imagination when Jax asks her who she is and cuts away from any answer.

I loved that the second to last episode killed off the 3 characters I hated the most (seeing as Tara was already dead), but all 3 were rather lackluster. Glad Juicy was Marilyn Manson's ass candy for awhile.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.

I was kind of indifferent to the finale at first, but then I went and read some reviews on it, and realized the references with Jax being compared to Jesus with the whole bread and wine/blood thing and I kinda hated it. I probably should have noticed it when I actually watched it but I can be blind to that sort of thing. They basically shoved it in your face with the close ups on the bread/wine (or whatever the red liquid was, but obviously symbolizing wine) by the homeless woman, and then basically the exact same piece of bread just randomly lying on the road paired with Jax's blood rolling next to it. A bit ridiculous.

Though maybe I don't deserve to give an opinion on the show, I didn't even realize the homeless woman had prior appearances in the show. The "who are you" thing just went right over my head. I was saying the same damn thing. May have just been too long since I've seen episodes that old.
    Main - Spirál - Hunter

10+ Year Old Account
    There aren't supposed to be parallels between Jax and Jesus. The story takes cues from Hamlet. You make parallels between Jesus and the Homeless Woman (an angel would be more fitting) but she is intentionally ambiguous and whatever the viewer wants to her to be, an angel? the Reaper, Jesus, God? Just a hallucination? Whatever you want her to be.

Poor trucker. He's going to put the pieces together that the woman he gave a ride to Oregon, was killed by her own son, who then rode right into the front of his truck. Jax is a dick.

Quote Originally Posted by nbm02ss View Post
    Poor trucker. He's going to put the pieces together that the woman he gave a ride to Oregon, was killed by her own son, who then rode right into the front of his truck. Jax is a dick.
    LOL That was Vic Mackey driving that truck. Slick move by Sutter.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.

Best shot in the finale is Jax wearing the blanket on the steps of the courthouse. Looking like the reaper.

Missing that show
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.