More Nerubian and Tol'vir dig sites in 4.0.6?

I read somewhere that more Nerubian and Tol'vir dig sites were being added in the patch, does anybody have any information or sources on this?

15+ Year Old Account

Uldum Tol'vir Sites being added:
    River Delta Digsite
    Cursed Landing Digsite
    Keset Pass Digsite
    Akhenet Fields Digsite
    Obelisk of the Stars Digsite
    Sahket Wastes Digsite
    Schnottz's Landing

Northrend Nerubian sites being added:
    Pit of Fiends Digsite
    Sands of Nasam

Eastern Plaguelands Nerubian sites being added:
    Terrorweb Tunnel Digsite
    Plaguewood Digsite

(All those obtained via datamining, but I confirmed at least one of them being real on the PTR, so safe to say that all are real.)

Also, my http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...or-Archaeology! is updated with the new sites. It's around a 60% increase in Tol'vir sites from before, should be nice.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

Deleted
    Oh god this made me so happy!
    I´ve been farming tol´vir lately and there are just so damn few of them.
    Thanks for the info!

if these go live im humping my pc.
    no more 5 million night elf digs in between 2 tol'vir, now only 2million.

10+ Year Old Account
    yayy...more Tol'vir...it's the only race im missing tons of artifacts from (x

I'll be inclined to do more archaeology if they added addition Tol'vir sites. I've been doing a little each day after having my first rare from Tol'vir come up which is completely worthless. After seeing that rare I just didn't want to farm for hours to complete it.

heh i think most of the rare's that have a use option are kinda interesting. used the scarab one for tol'vir in our raid tonight and most ppl loved it even though it did shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is good news! I've been a bit frustrated with archaeology the past few weeks. But more Tol'vir sites is awesome. Maybe I can finally get the bug mount to come out of hiding.

I completed artefacts from 8k+ night elf fragments the other day so I wouldn't have to do so much when the patch hits. Too many fossil dig sites as well. But still only half as much as NE.

Here's to hoping most or all of these came over in the live patch. Nerubians in Eastern Kingdoms? Sweet! And fitting spots too.

Deleted
    Hope they deleted fossil digsites, they upset me way more than any other. Maybe its just my bad luck but yesterday i was farming troll in EK (or atleast tried to) i got only 3 in less than 1 hour of farming. Only fossil, fossil, fossil with few dwarf here and there.

OT: its really nice change this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wherever there are gnomes that havent been eaten yet.
    i do hope they add something nice for actually going through vrykul, nerubian, draenei and orc digsites....why aren't there any 85 epics for them?
    <Insert something witty and humorous here>

Heh, I'm getting Tol'vir sites every 3-4 digs now

Cos that's how we nagas roll.