10+ Year Old Account

Reforging in PvP

Hey guys,

I was wondering if anyone would be able to enlighten me in to which stat is best to reforge into for PvP?

I'm completely oblivious And can't decide whether its better go for crit (for obvious reasons), Mastery for the poison damage, or haste for the energy regen and attack speed.

Cheers.

stack mastery for asassination pvp, crit is better for sub pvp, haste is a good all round stat.

Not sure why people think crit is bad for PvP. PvP is about survival (resil + stam), control (CC), and burst damage (crit). Doesn't matter if you are a mage, hunter or rogue.

Crit was terrible back when resilience reduced crit %, but that is no longer the case. If your teammate is CC'ing a healer, you need to use that window to take down your target-- which is where burst damage is extremely helpful. Flat % damage increase will get the job done too, its just going to take a lot longer...

That being said it all depends on what role you are trying to fill. If you are going for utility spec (CC) then haste is probably more beneficial due to the increased energy gain.

It depends on what spec you are playing. Mutilate it is best to gem for mastery. Subtlety is best to gem for crit. If you are not sure what you want to play you should gem for haste, haste benefits both specs. With 4.06 mutilate is going to become less common. Without bloodlust/heroism mutilate rogues will not have their awesome burst during vendetta and their mobility is horrid. Hunters will be very good and be able to completely control mutilate rogues. More hunters = less mutilate rogues.

Deleted
    At high rating, players choose agility (30% ) and agility/Hit rating. but it depends of your spec. If you want more detail, you can see more at this link.