is this guy for real??

Ill keep this to the priest forums since its about them but im a spriest.. basically i hang around SW abit and i like to talk to other Spriests and talk about anything spriest related..

This is how the conversation went:

I inspect a guy and see he has reforged a ring with no haste from Hit > Spirit
    I ask him why
    He says cos of mana regen
    I said it doesnt work in combat
    He said cos of imp spirit tap
    I said it was removed from the game
    He said he still gets the buff

You may think this guys a troll.. hes not.. i took him to the dummies and said "Show me"... He never got the buff and said "oh" and reforges it to haste

Im gobsmacked.. have u ever encountered someone so oblivious before?

Deleted
    I've reforged 1 trinket from hit to spirit too. Why? Because i get a non combat mana regen. Yeah, who cares about it? Nobody, but it's better than not having it.

Spirit will always be slightly better than hit. We still have spirit tap for soloing. It wouldn't be my choice to reforge to spirit versus haste/crit or every mastery but if there's no other choice, why not spirit.

Idk. To be fair maybe it was an alt. The talent trees have been altered too drastically to know everything that has changed.

Also, I wouldn't say he was oblivious. He changed it after he realized. Most people would've kept it just so their little WoW egos weren't taking a hit.

ill just state i wasnt rude at all to him i like helping fellow spriests i was just shocked and i narrowed down the conversation here

10+ Year Old Account
    I still prefer to reforge to haste as well, it maybe isn't that different for raids, but I still run heroics, and there I love the ooc regen Same goes for my dailies.

Many thanks to Mystyka for creating my signature!

Deleted
    funny why you'd even care about some random person you dont even know. Personally i always kinda disliked some little smartass sending me tells to ask why i added this or that gem,added this or that enchant and then tell me its wrong and go into a big discussion about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Izzykizzy View Post
    funny why you'd even care about some random person you dont even know. Personally i always kinda disliked some little smartass sending me tells to ask why i added this or that gem,added this or that enchant and then tell me its wrong and go into a big discussion about it.
    u shouldnt feel intimidated, its just a healthy debate and i like it cos i barely raid with spriests and never have any other spriests in the guild so i like to talk to randoms... if they tell u ure crap and what not than yah /ignore but if they ask a question answer it and say why and be on ure way