Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    who cares. :3

I'm an asshole!
    He's an asshole!
    She's an asshole!
    Would you like to be an asshole too?

You sir are an alcohole? Do you have to bleep out alcohole?

10+ Year Old Account
    Sir, you certainly have got some good valid points. But please, could you divide it into more paragraphs next time, sir?

Ah well, nice post. Sums up most of what I always think too! :P

Deleted
    I just thought we were past the whole "fire elementals are evil" phase of this game? Back with MC and stuff, LBRS, UBRS, BWL ... and then we get a whole expansion doing barely imaginative crap. I, sir, am not an asshole. I'm just asking for something that's not a rehash of 6 years go, but something new. We've been fighting demons and elementals this whole time, with the odd undead overlord and a medusa. Whoop de fucking do. How about we get something that's actually unique like Anub'arak instead of more 'been there done that' shit.

God I'm sick of killing the same dragon bullshit over and over again. Filling Grim Batol with slightly redone dragonkin isn't exactly worthy of my undivided attention. But sure, I'm being unrealistic - I should've asked for more of the same at a slightly higher difficulty level. I haven't QQed about the difficulty of this game, never will, but I will QQ about how the models get reused to death and there's yet to be an actual cerebral storyline in this game (Kil'jaeden kind of excluded, that was good stuff).

Quote Originally Posted by KtN View Post
    I just thought we were past the whole "fire elementals are evil" phase of this game? Back with MC and stuff, LBRS, UBRS, BWL ... and then we get a whole expansion doing barely imaginative crap. I, sir, am not an asshole. I'm just asking for something that's not a rehash of 6 years go, but something new. We've been fighting demons and elementals this whole time, with the odd undead overlord and a medusa. Whoop de fucking do. How about we get something that's actually unique like Anub'arak instead of more 'been there done that' shit.

God I'm sick of killing the same dragon bullshit over and over again. Filling Grim Batol with slightly redone dragonkin isn't exactly worthy of my undivided attention. But sure, I'm being unrealistic - I should've asked for more of the same at a slightly higher difficulty level. I haven't QQed about the difficulty of this game, never will, but I will QQ about how the models get reused to death and there's yet to be an actual cerebral storyline in this game (Kil'jaeden kind of excluded, that was good stuff).
    according to makers post, you kinda ranked yourself as an asshole. funny thing, that tends to be alot of demons and dragons in this game, because those obviously got alot of lore behind them!