Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    I got the Strength one for 1k off the AH (wonder if the seller missed out a 0?) and the agility one I haggled down from 20k to 7k from a very kind warlock. Now looking to get lucky with the int one as it's the one that seems to be most in demand! I'm selling the Strength gems for 400g, the agility ones for 600g, and am charging 250g a cut; the cuts are where the money's at, especially some people who want them cut in bulk. Made about 4k back already just advertising the cut in trade, I think I'll have started profiting by tomorrow easily, now the weekend's over and people are getting helm upgrades. Wednesday will be the charm!

Bought the Agile pattern off the AH at 6am after I woke up Friday morning for school. It was selling for 10k, but I was able to make the 10k back by the end of the next day.

I'm still farming for the other meta patterns and constantly checking the AH on my bank alt. Still no luck. I felt like I killed more trash the last few days than I did the whole levels on my main toon. -_-

Flat mate got it just leveling an alt, sold it for 30k on ah dunnow which one it was.