Conviction no longer triggering off radiance?

Anyone else notice this?

15+ Year Old Account
    Confirmed.

Makes sense because that was pretty overpowered.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

I thought we were balanced around the 9% healing from conviction. Thats why nerfed walk in the light. But now they nerfed conviction too. What...

Not really a nerf to conviction, Holy Radiance is incredibly strong anyway and when you're using it you can heal others to keep up/proc Conviction

Just means it might take slightly longer to ramp up after Magmaw's face plant or similar phases

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brashara View Post
    I thought we were balanced around the 9% healing from conviction. Thats why nerfed walk in the light. But now they nerfed conviction too. What...
    Conviction remains the same, you just don't instantly get a full stack when you push Holy Radiance. You actually have to cast spells for it now.

Also, Holy Radiance ticks still proc Darkmoon Card: Tsunami, by the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Simca View Post
    Makes sense because that was pretty overpowered.
    how so? As someone else said i though we were recently balanced to have conviction up?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nox165 View Post
    how so? As someone else said i though we were recently balanced to have conviction up?
    This isn't going to change the Conviction uptime.

I can show you logs of me having 90%+ uptime without even casting Holy Radiance.

I can show you logs of me having 90%+ uptime without even casting Holy Radiance.
    Why do you have logs where you never used holy radiance?

But, on topic, its still going to hurt ramp-up time at the beginning of fights. Starting H Halfrus with 9% less healing is going to be annoying. This is just a hassle, since we now have to heal a lot before a pull to ensure we have approx 20 seconds of conviction up already on the pull.

More than anything else, its insulting that they excluded this from the INCREDIBLE EXHAUSTIVE PATCH NOTES because they thought we'd be mad about it.

ok, so if this dose not effect convictions up time why change it in the first place? not that i don't agree with you its still really easy to keep it up.

Also, Holy Radiance ticks still proc Darkmoon Card: Tsunami, by the way.
    Unless this was a change with the Patch (I'm on EU servers so I have to wait a little longer), Holy Radiance hasn't ever procced Darkmoon Card: Tsunami.

It kind of sucks but it shouldn't effect us too much. I'm sure most people will still manage to keep 98-100% Uptime on Conviction. Light of Dawn is pretty good for building up stacks (Unless this was changed too.. >_<) so I'm not too worried.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by danderfluff View Post
    Unless this was a change with the Patch (I'm on EU servers so I have to wait a little longer), Holy Radiance hasn't ever procced Darkmoon Card: Tsunami.

It kind of sucks but it shouldn't effect us too much. I'm sure most people will still manage to keep 98-100% Uptime on Conviction. Light of Dawn is pretty good for building up stacks (Unless this was changed too.. >_<) so I'm not too worried.
    Confirmed both - Light of Dawn crits still proc Conviction and Holy Radiance ticks proc Darkmoon Card: Tsunami (which maxes the trinket within 1 second of casting HR).

Confirmed both - Light of Dawn crits still proc Conviction and Holy Radiance ticks proc Darkmoon Card: Tsunami (which maxes the trinket within 1 second of casting HR).
    How odd because holy radiance does not proc Jar
    --Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain and most fools do- (B. Franklin)--

Honestly I'm kind of glad. If you can instantly max out conviction just by hitting Holy Radiance, they may as well have left it bugged and baked the 9% into Walk in the Light.