Poll: Thoughts?

Amount of Maelstrom Crystals needed for Weapon Enchants

So my main is a Alchemist/Enchanter, which aloud me to cheaply create Maelstrom Crystals for me, some guildies and the guild itself.
    I made a good amount of money with it and also bought the 3 weapon enchants.
    But i have never realised that they have a different cost of Crystals, but i recently leveled my alt warrior on my old realm (which i had to leave since my guild disbanded after 5 years). I've just reached a point where i'd need the epic weapon enchants. That was the time when i realised that windwalker (6 crystals) and landslide (5 crystals) cost more crystals than power torrent (4 Crystals). Now i wonder, why.
    So what are your thoughts about that?

10+ Year Old Account
    It's even funnier, because most classes that need Landslide need TWO landslides.
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

Blizzard favours casters and hates tanks, its official, quickly to the official forums to call out Ghostcrawler!..

But seriously, it looks like a ratio thing for guilds, 2 tanks 5ish melee huge caster+healer blob, probably designed slightly like this but also just to give it variety

Quote Originally Posted by Mastrcapn View Post
    It's even funnier, because most classes that need Landslide need TWO landslides.
    You mean Rogues and Shammies? Remember they hit fury hard and DKs don't use it :>

Quote Originally Posted by Xs View Post
    Blizzard favours casters and hates tanks, its official, quickly to the official forums to call out Ghostcrawler!..

But seriously, it looks like a ratio thing for guilds, 2 tanks 5ish melee huge caster+healer blob, probably designed slightly like this but also just to give it variety
    Hmm that thought is quite interesting, would make sense but still would be unfair to puggers/GDKP runners. (and my alt QQ :P)