Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by fox1012 View Post
    I'm prot as my main spec, but in the Valiona fight tonight, I topped meters with 17k dps.
    Same here, topped my 25m group's meters with about 17.5k DPS

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fox1012 View Post
    I'm prot as my main spec, but in the Valiona fight tonight, I topped meters with 17k dps.
    That has absolutely nothing to do with this conversation.

On topic, does anyone know if there actually is a problem? I didn't pay enough attention to what my CS's and TV's were doing before, so I don't have much of a basis to judge on.
    "You little hoochees!" - Daos, Lord of Terror

Quote Originally Posted by PraisetheSun View Post
    "NEENER-NEENER RETS ARE WIENERS."

i do not remember exact numbers, but i know that my CS was hitting harder today than it was pre patch. and then mastery on top of that = happy ret pally until i remembered our rotation sucks and HP is in shambles.

Oh, and CS not generating HP when dodged/parried hurts. missed 3 CS's in a row on BH boss today, totally messed up my wings + zealotry activation. hit my macro, assuming I got the HP when i did not. next 2 CS were dodged/parried, so yeah finally got zealotry up about 15 seconds late.

I understand not wanting misses to give HP, but with so many bosses that require you to attack from in front, I feel like not giving it on dodge/parries is too much, especially with HP generation reduced for ret.

Deleted
    So us got cata after eu but they get all patches before :P ?

Quote Originally Posted by Fredzilla View Post
    That has absolutely nothing to do with this conversation.

On topic, does anyone know if there actually is a problem? I didn't pay enough attention to what my CS's and TV's were doing before, so I don't have much of a basis to judge on.
    Pretty sure there is no problem with Crusader Strike or Templar's Verdict damage.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddlesnarf View Post
    Pretty sure there is no problem with Crusader Strike or Templar's Verdict damage.
    i did not see anything wrong from my 25min test either

10+ Year Old Account
    That's good to hear then.

That's what we get for taking it from a newly created account, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Hydramaster View Post
    Oh, and CS not generating HP when dodged/parried hurts.
    why aren't you hit and expertise capped? thats your problem. First priority, no matter what your gear level is, is to be Hit and Expertise capped. anything else is just being bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyc View Post
    why aren't you hit and expertise capped? thats your problem. First priority, no matter what your gear level is, is to be Hit and Expertise capped. anything else is just being bad.
    He probably is hit Expertise capped, but when we get parries or dodged or when we get a -hit debuff we have to wait 3-4.5 seconds before we can use CS again. It really should just reset the cd of CS if we get this like every other melee class and only cost us a Global.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ap0calypse View Post
    He probably is hit Expertise capped, but when we get parries or dodged or when we get a -hit debuff we have to wait 3-4.5 seconds before we can use CS again. It really should just reset the cd of CS if we get this like every other melee class and only cost us a Global.
    Also, fights like Argaloth (srs biznes) and Valiona/Theralion, where you have to stand in front of the boss

10+ Year Old Account
    I am not letting this become another QQ thread about the lack of HP generation off of a missed/dodged/parried Crusader Strike.

As for CS/TV damage: My CS damage has indeed gone up for both my Prot and Ret specs (310% and 175%, respectively). The TV 'damage increase' is supposedly a tool-tip fix.

Closing to pre-empt the QQ.
    Host of Talking Skritt, a GW2 podcast!