Thread: Razer Naga

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account

Razer Naga

I have now bought a Razer Naga, and I have 1 problem, I have switched it so the keybinds to the left on the mouse is set to the Num-pad, but it doesn't work when Num Lock isn't switched on.
    I'm now wondering if it's possible to have seperate keybinds for the Razer Naga, so it the button isn't keybinded to 1-9 or the num-pad.

I think there's a Razer addon specifically for the naga, I haven't used it myself but you might wanna check it out, personally I just like to bind it to the numpad and have numlock on.

I am almost 95% sure that this isn't possible, I personally use mine on the num-pad and I almost never have a numlock problem, because the num lock comes on automatically with my PC start up and I see no reason to ever turn it off.

You can unbind the auto-run from numlock if that's what you are worried about. I bound my auto-run to the bottom back button on the naga (12 I believe).

I straight up removed my num-lock key, just so I wouldn't hit it accidentally.

The addon I hear isn't bad, but it's not compatible with Bartender, which I use.

The way I use mine I go to the ingame keybindings menu and bind the spells from my action bars to the mouse buttons. I don't use the naga addon or the num pad on my keyboard

edit:

if you bind all your keys with num lock on, make sure you always have num lock on or else your keybinds wont work.

The razer naga basically moves the numpad to ur mouse, they arent new key commands, they are doubles of the numpad in a better place, so when ingame, just kebind ability's to the num key the naga represents.

I use mine to the number keys at the top of the keyboard. I didn't like using the keypad because shift modifiers mess with arrow keys. I don't use them a lot, but it's a habit to hit them to un-AFK or something and it got annoying! I read your last sentence, which is your question, a few times but I am honestly confused as to what you are looking for. If your issue is that it doesn't work with number pad when num lock gets turned on, just pick up the mouse and flip the switch on the bottom so that it uses the keyboard numbers instead.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nauthul View Post
    I am almost 95% sure that this isn't possible, I personally use mine on the num-pad and I almost never have a numlock problem, because the num lock comes on automatically with my PC start up and I see no reason to ever turn it off.

You can unbind the auto-run from numlock if that's what you are worried about. I bound my auto-run to the bottom back button on the naga (12 I believe).
    Thanks a lot, solved my issue

I'm getting a Razer Naga soon. I used my Brothers from his PC and I loved it. The Num Lock issue you're describing though won't really be a problem for me as I have my Auto-Run set to Tab. It's a very easy button to hit for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Speaknoevil View Post
    This is good, be a man about it.
    Have a cigar in your mouth and a shot of brandy in your hand and tell her to get out of the guild and get into a kitchen.
    Mists of Pandaria Beta Club ~World of Warcraft Annual Pass.