worst thing about this patch

bagnon not working

lol well my crafted leather peices still dont have gem slots grrrr

Agreed.
    OMFG WHAT DO I DO NOW AHHHH
    If the radiance of a thousand suns were to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One... now I am become Death, the Destroyer of Worlds.

I personally think the worst thing about this patch is the same as every other patch. A twin conundrum

1) People asking stupid questions about what's in the patch or when it is coming out, all of which is available freely online with minimal effort.
    B) People complaining about the patch because it doesn't jive with their perfect utopian vision of how they, with no expertise or authority, think things should be.

Going to agree with Bagnon.
    Check out my expansion concept, World of Warcraft: Whispers of Madness
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Brittle Bones now has a 50% chance to turn the target into a purple-wearing supervillain.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Omg the dismount!! ewwww

and def. bagnon wasn't working for me either. but it is for my bf sitting next to me.... (wtf)

Quote Originally Posted by captsnowflake View Post
    Omg the dismount!! ewwww

and def. bagnon wasn't working for me either. but it is for my bf sitting next to me.... (wtf)
    try logging out from your character to the character selection screen. Bottom left there's a "addon" button. click that and a window will pop up, at the top right there should be a "use out of date addons" check that and log back into your character.

*O.T*

Frost mages not being heavily nerfed in pvp, now they even got feral druids to own. And no im not a cat druid, im a holy paladin.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntingbear_grimbatol View Post
    try logging out from your character to the character selection screen. Bottom left there's a "addon" button. click that and a window will pop up, at the top right there should be a "use out of date addons" check that and log back into your character.
    when i saw it wasn't working i updated all my addons.

still didn't work
    and he didn't update his

wat size is the new patch?

I can't get it to work either... I feel so... lost.
    For relaxing times, make it Suntory time.

Quote Originally Posted by fatalaeon View Post
    bagnon not working
    Go to wowace or curse, there is a post there on how to fix it. Its simple and should be the first step before posting on how things don't work.

10+ Year Old Account
    Frost mages not being heavily nerfed in pvp, now they even got feral druids to own. And no im not a cat druid, im a holy paladin.
    this exactly, and im a holy pally to, so when i say exactly, i mean exactly
    Einstien trolled Newton so hard with general relativity

10+ Year Old Account
    yeah I had to disable Bagnon since it didn't work, even with Load Out of Date Addons checked. Tried updating to no avail. After seeing the default bag UI i almost puked all over my monitor.
    Lained - 60 Shaman | Lainedtv - 60 Druid | Lainedz - 60 Paladin

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    ok he just told me what he did.
    here's a step by step boys

go to the bagnon folder (in your addon folder der)
    go to components, first folder.
    open up ITEM.LUA in notepad

search for "quest_item_search"
    there should be a number 12....

CHANGE THAT TO 10

viola! save and you're good

Worst thing is that I just farmed mats for the plate healing chest, made it and then put it on AH. This was STUPID of me, since same chest will tomorrow have a added socket... A moment of true facepalm just there. Im EU

Worst thing this patch is the awesome graphic for cookie's tenderizer is now just a crappy regular mace graphic.

Quote Originally Posted by sadinar View Post
    worst thing this patch is the awesome graphic for cookie's tenderizer is now just a crappy regular mace graphic.
    nooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!