Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gavenrod View Post
    I'm one piece from full epics, and I can burst up to 20k+ self buffed, and hold out at 17-18k easily. (Raider's Target Dummy) This is definitely a lot more than I was looking for buff-wise, and I'm certain we're gunna be due for a hotfix rather soon.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...inrad/advanced
    Isn't it funny how we always get hotfixed in a couple days at most when were op yet they can take over a year to even fix a bug that is screwing us up.

yet at the same time when other classes like mages, warlocks & warriors have abilities which scale far too well they take their sweat ass time to nerf them if they ever do at all & they always try to at least fix bugs fast.
    The way balancing for WOW PVP works is allot like American politics.
    1: Be lazy & ignore problems till the yelling is so loud your cant concentrate.
    2: Refuse to do the things you have Said need to be done, then make up reasons why they cannot be done.
    3: Lay the blame for problems on someone else even when it's your fault because you did all of the above.

15+ Year Old Account
    If i can do 15k on undead without your 15% buff in 346 gear, then yes you should probably do 25k.
    Quote Originally Posted by zcks View Post
    Eh kinda, they fixed our dps but the rotation is horribly slow & boring now. Not to mention our ability to backup heal in an emergency went down the toilet like cocaine at whitney hustons house when the cops show up to arrest bobby.
    cannot be like fire mage.. if i only i leveled another class to 85 ><
    800 valor point and putting that "thing" in a hole...
    (and i dont even have my goddamn zinrokh, 80-85 with archeology and rng sucks!)

Quote Originally Posted by Butosai View Post
    ok i just finished SFK heroic pulling 25k on each boss fight that is a little bit too much dps i think. do you think we will be nerfed?
    Was this with the 15% buff to luck of the draw perhaps? Also 5 man bosses are very short fights and for the most part tank and spanks or overpowering boss abilities now and making it a tank and spank.

15+ Year Old Account
    Post more reliable numbers from a more reliable source instead of an extremely short fight against an undead mob with a 15% buff next time, please.

Locked.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines