Problem with Healbot after DC'ing

It is very rare that I DC, but whenever I do it seems to be at the most inopportune time EVER. The problem I have with healbot is that after I DC I log back in and my healbot frames are gone except for my own frame. So I either have to pull out the blizzard frames and proceed to click the frame then hit the button which totally sucks, or I have to use /reload ui. So pretty much I say over vent, "I dc'd and am coming back in now, overheal overheal, ok I'm back in. SHIT my frames are gone, lemme reload ui, keep the tanks up!!". You see the frustration??

So, is this a common problem among other players, or does healbot just hate me? How can I fix this so I don't have to reload ui furthering the stress on my fellow healers?

Deleted
    This is Healbot specific. Why not ask on the Healbot forums or ask the author.

Healers in progressive raiding often have multiple setups, including mouseover macros so that they can heal without addons. They would never have to reload their UI in the middle of a fight in a raid because something will always work. I used to run with Healbot and Grid+Clique before I discovered VuhDo, but I still used Grid+Clique and mouseovers for backup or heavy decursing/pvp.

Make sure after you dc to get completely exit the game, and then log back in. This is whats worked for me in the past with healbot, I dont use it anymore but I do remember this issue.

10+ Year Old Account
    this issue is one of the many many reasons i refuse to use healbot anymore.

clique/default raid frames ftw.
    'Let no man deceive himself. If any one among you seem to be wise in this world, let him become a fool, that he may be wise.'
    Translation: you are a fool.