4.0.6 mass druid quit

well...where to begin.

Starting out, I don't pvp...I've had my druid for 4 years and I have just over 5000hks from world pvp while im mining (I'm a tank) I could care less of the complete and random revamping of my roots not being broken by shapeshift because I have a feral type charge that doesnt share a cd with my forms...oh wait, it does.

Anyways, theres been several nerfs, and several hotfixes for druid tanks since the start of cata. Aoe tanking has become increasingly difficult unless I'm vengeance capped and still my tab key has gotten one hell of a workout and I'm sure I have carpal tunnel going on in my left hand.

-health nerf which directly contributes to vengeance/savage defense (we have less health than tanks with 15 less ilevel points in average)
    -savage defense nerf (was a 100 percent proc on a crit, now it has a 50 percent chance to proc if you get a crit)
    -self heal (I believe it was 8 percent base health on a crit once every 6 seconds, now its 4 percent and seems to rarely go off based on my logs)
    -maul (reduced, reduced, reduced, reduced again, oh lets change the maul glyph so it hits target number 2 for 50 percent dmg instead of 100 percent)
    -lacerate (nerfed several times over as well, I guess a 2k crit that has crap threat gen is too much)
    -thrash (6 second cd, ton of rage, if im not vengeance capped, it "trucks" on mobs for a whopping 2000)
    -pulverize (sucks in general and ofcourse the damage it didnt do has been reduced)
    -swipe (this ones funny, used to be 1 second gcd which within icc with a "6k gearscore" would hit for 1800 non vengeance capped, 2800 capped)...it was increased to 6 second cd, did 3.8k dmg non vengeance, 5.5k vengeance), nerfed, nerfed again...insert several more nerfs...now with a 6 second cd, swipe non vengeance capped hits for 1200 at level 85, 356 ilevel average bear tank...3k vengeance capped)

Did a heroic today...felt my blood pressure go up exponentially as I watched healers pull aggro because of my wonderful aoe capabilities...even with tabbing etc...mangle literally hits for HALF of what it used to hit for...I could vengeance crit mangle for 42k...2 weeks before it'd be 55k etc. Well today mangle hit non crit for 6k, highest crit was 21k. My armor was increased which gave me an additional 8 percent dmg mitigation from before, however it was technically a nerf because there was a hotfix for an incorrect tooltip or something which technically increases magic dmg by 12 percent.

AOE tanking previously I could and would average 14 to 16k as a bear, and 12 to 13k single target in heroics pre 4.0.6.

Today did the same dungeon that I have regularly tracked my performance...pulled 7.2k aoe tanking, 5.6k single target with a 356ilevel. I posted my results on the wow forums and immediately got a ban and I'm not linking my post so you can help me understand what I did and said wrong.

Origination

Forums / Comments

Ban Type:

Spamming / Trolling

Expires:

Tuesday, February 15, 2011 11:09:50 PM UTC (in 6 days, 20 hours)

Ban Reason:

1 week suspension from the World of Warcraft forums for trolling. This is a final warning. Further violations of Forum Guidelines could result in a loss of posting privileges.

Thread Title

Good luck to you all...I'm done.

(Current) - Feb 8, 2011 10:10:32 PM------------

Not re-rolling because druid was my favorite class to play. If you knew your rotation you'd be able to put up some impressive numbers...considering the druid has and always will be viewed as an offensive tank...well I should say USED to be.My auto attacks being number 2 on my meters by a longshot was already a kick in the teethmy auto attacks nearly overcoming mangle percentage wise for dmg is just the end of the line for me.I just did a heroic, same rotation as always...watched ALL adds including the one I was focused on aggroing to healers, nevermind dps. I went from doing 12 to 13k on heroic boss fights as a bear to literally 5.5k...while spamming TAUNT because I couldnt hold aggro against even the fresh 85 in the guild I brought along for some free gear. On target dummies, with full stam tanking gear on with the exception of trinkets...I normally did 13.5k over a 15 minute session...yes thats right, 15 minutes. On target dummies today, cat form ofcourse, with FULL dps gear (all 359)...I did 11,300 with my rotation being perfect. With STAM gear on I pulled 9800 over 15 minutes.To the elitists who want to be keyboard warriors and immediately reply with QQ or "ur bad L2p"...thats fine.To blizzard developers...kudos. You just lost multiple accounts that were active since the start of vanilla.Fine tuning a class is one thing, annihilating it is another. I don't pvp, I could give a crap about the roots issue and this isnt what my rant is about...My rant is about the fact that all of the gear, the time etc that myself and my team of guildies have invested into raids to get gear for us...is apparently wasted on me. Thanks for the kick in the teeth...I'll use my 45 dollars a month elsewhere.

I guess the point of my post is to show one that I'm upset and confused...and my bum really hurts. Pretty much what I saw and experienced today was a big FU to PVE people, teams and guilds which in my case my guild isnt raiding because I am completely annihilated and I refuse to waste their time with crappy threat and 5k single target with vengeance cap. I'm also confused as hell on why I'd get a week long ban from the blizz forums considering I didn't curse or insult anyone in my post...Just stated some numbers and the fact I canceled my accounts.

Flame me if you want...it's expected from an online forum. I'm just trying to state facts on why ferals are ridiculously angry right now and I figured I'd bring attention to the complete lack of professionalism cause I didn't feel like sitting and rolling with the punches and stated facts that dev's would like to ignore.

I only see 1 druid quit.
    Where's the mass ?

*ps: I don't disagree w/ you that the nerf's heavy-handed.

Deleted
    Stop complaining, your acting like yours in the only class that got nerfed.
    Every class has got some form of nerf/buff this patch.
    OP people got the hammer.
    Weak people got made a bit stronger.

We're all even now.

10+ Year Old Account
    They banned you because they do not allow threads talking about 'I'm quitting because'
    They aren't constructive, they don't have a point, and we don't allow them either.

If you would like to participate in a discussion about the feral nurfs specifically, please use one of the other topics already open and active.