Need Help finding specific locations in Azeroth

Basically, my guild leader has set up some sort of race for whomever can locate the exact places screenshots were taken. First place is awarded Vial of Sands, and I've come here to seek the help of you guys.

All pictures are taken strictly in Azeroth (Excluding anything 80 and above)

img87.imageshack.us/g/contest1y.jpg

The first two are taken somewhere in The Eastern Kingdoms, whereas the last 5 are taken somewhere on Kalimdor.

Thank you in advance, and I appreciate anyone willing to take the time and throw some names of places where you're sure these pictures are taken.

2nd: The huge statues in Blasted Lands.
    4th: Dire Maul
    5th: Stone Talons Mountain or barrens.
    6th: Desolace
    7th: I think the beginning area mines in Mulgore(check them out and see if they match)

1st and 3rd beat me. 1st is somewhere in wetlands or loch modan perhaps. 2rd is prolly dustwallow marsh.
    Last edited by Cerebes; 2011-02-09 at 08:11 AM.
    World PVP and Arenas Are Awesome

The mine's aren't the same in Mulgore, also Desolace dosen't have quite a dark ominous glow to it like the 6th picture.

Any other help!?

2nd i belive are the statues in altar of storms in buring steps

No idea about anyother ones.

1. No idea
    2. Burning Steppes or Blasted Lands
    3.No Idea
    4. Ashenvale?
    5. Twilight Highlands with that Quest boss standing in the middle or Molten Core?
    6. Deadwind Pass
    7. Blasted Lands or Twilight Highlands
    Last edited by Spoonman; 2011-02-09 at 10:36 PM.

Deleted

Hmm

Even though you will be cheating this way

1: Looks like somewhere around gilneas, maybe the broken dam.
    2: Altar of storm, burning steppes.
    3: would say somewhere around the twillight camps at mount hyjal.
    4: not really sure about this one since i havent checked the dens after the cata, but it could either be the night elf starter area den, or one of the barrow dens in moonglade.
    5: hmm again this could be blackrock mountain, hmm though the the crater seems too big, so it could be in badlands near the scar of the world breaker.
    6: No doubt that is in deadwind pass probably one of the abandoned camps just a few steps off the road.
    7: This one is hard. But i can tell you this, its goblin made. so look for a goblin themed zone.

Hope this helps you little cheater

Deleted
    7 looks like elementium mines in twilight highlands
    4 looks like the stormrage barrow den in hyjal (think thats the name) or the dens in moonglade.
    6 looks like deadwind pass, but you said its in kalimdor, so probably decolace somewhere

edit :
    7 could be the mine under krom gar fortress in stonetalon mountains
    Last edited by mmocef2fdcc82b; 2011-02-09 at 10:26 PM.

6 might be deadwind pass actually