10+ Year Old Account

Murderous Intent + Power Auras

I saw someone had posted a script they we're using on PA to get a Murderous Intent aura to come up on their Power Auras, and I started using it, worked great...then my HDD crashed, and my backups we're from just before I started using it. :|

I tried configuring it it myself...but...here I am, so we know how well that worked. xD

Meluvulongtime?

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    oooo I would be very interested in this !!

It's quite easy to setup but here's my simple one:

Code:
    Version:4.2; b:0.3725; anim1:4; g:0.5412; target:true; icon:Spell_fire_meteorstorm; begin:3; x:200; bufftype:8; texture:71; alpha:1; threshold:35; spec2:false; y:150; anim2:7

i don't use powerauras, i find it too much "BLINKY" (cannot find a btter word sorry :P)

anyway it's kinda easy to recreate that effect, follow these steps:

- create a new aura
    - select your favorite texture/animation
    - scroll down, and under the tab "conditions" select "health" as conditional and set the threshold at 35
    - more down slect to track it only in combat and only if the target is hostile (otherwise you will have the animation pop up every target at <35% hp)
    - on the tab "animation" select a duration for your aura, this step is important since if it's set to 0 it appears and never go away :P

that should do the trick.

I know nothing about add ons but I found it really easy to configure. Just choose 35% health and it works. I even made it go "Kerching" so I never miss it.

After a while you get used to it and look out for that threshold more and at 37-38% you can pool some energy to really spam the first few backstabs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by norfin View Post
    It's quite easy to setup but here's my simple one:

Code:
    Version:4.2; b:0.3725; anim1:4; g:0.5412; target:true; icon:Spell_fire_meteorstorm; begin:3; x:200; bufftype:8; texture:71; alpha:1; threshold:35; spec2:false; y:150; anim2:7
    Thanks, guy. Changed the animation around a bit and works fine.

Download Comix.

Set "FINISH HIM" thresh hold to 35%.

Feel like you're winning mortal combat every time you DPS a boss.

I have mine set to show a red lightning-bolt with "Electrify" animation beside my DBM Boss-health frame.
    Sleek, sexy, ELECTRIFYING backstabs.

Mario fire power in the dead middle of my screen, work wonders and reminds me of mario every time xD. Although I'm combat now, and might be permanently switching to combat so it might go poof.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubbleguy
    Hi, my druid is currently lvl 75 and i'm going for resto at lvl 80, so my question is, what is the most used resto healing rotation?.