Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Baiyn View Post
    Yeah I took it as a slap in the face. They take our CC breaking and then break our CC's! What. The. Fuck.
    tottaly agree.

i suppose that ppl who's saying entagling roots is the same as sheep, hex or even blind are not serious with us... hope they realise that entagled targets can keep casting on us... other cc's doent allow that... speccs like resto and boomkins need a way to keep melees away, we cannot bubble, slow, fear or even disarm and to trigger nature's grasp we need to be open hitted first... it's said
    Last edited by JD3K; 2011-02-10 at 12:23 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by JD3K View Post
    tottaly agree.

i suppose that ppl who's saying entagling roots is the same as sheep, hex or even blind are not serious with us... hope they realise that entagled targets can keep casting on us... other cc's doent allow that... speccs like resto and boomkins need a way to keep melees away, we cannot bubble, slow, fear or even disarm and to trigger nature's grasp we need to be open hitted first... it's said
    which class can bubble, slow, fear & disarm?

if you had any problem of keeping a melee class in range before the patch you were bad.
    if you now can't do that all the time it's better balanced.
    Last edited by mmoc9a48be24dc; 2011-02-10 at 01:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dahorst View Post

if you had any problem of keeping a melee class in range before the patch you were bad.
    if you now can't do that all the time it's better balanced.
    He never said any class can do all of that, he's saying druids don't have any of those. The only cc we have other than bear bash requires a hardcast, and even bear bash requires a shift. And if by "in range" you mean keep melee out of range? But as I've said earlier, druids need to kite/try to keep things off you. It's nearly impossible to do that now that entangling root is a hardcast once nature's grasp goes down on cd.

Quote Originally Posted by wiep View Post
    Although, i believe you've been living in a dream of paradise. Paradises gotta come to cost.

Yesterday i had one of those everlasting arenagames due druidhealer. My Arms-warrior just couldn't get close to him with all the CCs he can do. (i play R-shaman and the druid was playing with a DK). He was nowhere near of ooming either because of wrathspam ( he didnt use innervate neither).

It's not like you're missing CC's, why do they have to be instant? I've got 1, and it has 45 sec cd, and it always trinket anyway. You have roots, whirlwind, bearform stun, bearform silence and all that crap. They are refreshable aswell. Im not supporting instant CCs in any way, and thats why i don't support frostmages either :P (seriously in every rated BG, Tol barad or so, Ring of Frost..whoops half the raid CCed -.-, none should have that capability)
    Ok im guessing your a low rated team due to the fact that you were evewn trying to kill the druid...if anything you shouldve been dpsing the dk and ur shaman shouldve been hexing the druid while purging the dk. I guarenteeeeee you if youd of done this the druid would of oom'd fast as shit. please before you complain about druids having insta roots know how to play...

Quote Originally Posted by dahorst View Post
    Shadow priest. Power Word: Shield; Mind Flay; Psychic Scream; Psychic Horror.

WOTLK druids will have problems now, classic and BC druids, not so much.

So what can you do when a melee wants to kill you?

- Pillar kiting
    - avoid open fields
    - Nature's Grasp
    - instant cyclone/roots
    - Bear stun

It's more than enough in any situation and it's not that you are playing alone! A defensive charge, throwdown or whatever from your partner can save your life.
    Instant root was fun while it lasted but everyone knew they were op. Some classes are a little harder now but the most feared combo for me was double charge which doesn't work anymore.