15+ Year Old Account

[4.0.6 Bug] Shadowform reapply losing haste buff

After toggling Shadowform on/off while looking at the stats :

Seems like the haste buff is applied affter REMOVING Shadowform and lost when SWITCHING TO Shadowform.
    ( After some playing with it it seems that this is not always the case )

Now im thinking twice before using Lifegrip in a raid....
    ..: Character: Armory :..
    ..: Config: AMD PhenomII X4 955, 8GB DDR3 Ram, GF GTX460, 2.6TB HDD, Gentoo Linux :..

Hmm.. I've never actually seen that before. Gotta check that out when I get home. Most likely its a bug, I hope...

15+ Year Old Account
    yea it must be a bug dont think blizzard wants it to work like this

btw i just found out that SA's stil doesnt have a SUMMON event in the combat log, so they still cant be tracked by other ppl's recount/combatlog/wol etc.
    ..: Character: Armory :..
    ..: Config: AMD PhenomII X4 955, 8GB DDR3 Ram, GF GTX460, 2.6TB HDD, Gentoo Linux :..

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by bayi View Post
    After toggling Shadowform on/off while looking at the stats :
    (Removed link sine i can't post them)
    Seems like the haste buff is applied affter REMOVING Shadowform and lost when SWITCHING TO Shadowform.
    ( After some playing with it it seems that this is not always the case )

Now im thinking twice before using Lifegrip in a raid....
    Its a tool tip error only.

If you leave shadow form and go back in, close your character window and open it again, the haste will be reflected in there again.

Deleted
    Mine is working fine in shadowform and out of shadowform...the haste buff doesnt change.

PS: Actually..i found out that i have to close the Character window and opening again, and then the buff haste shows less in normal form, and the haste buff on character screen actuallys now gets affected by raid spell haste buffs. Shadowform gives 5% haste..then its your haste + 5%. Didnt tested yet, but probably if i get DI from warlock...it should also increase...have to test it
    Last edited by mmoc6cd514afa8; 2011-02-09 at 11:39 AM.

Mouseover Haste and you will see its only a tooltip error.

Surprising the amount of people who don't actually know what a tooltip actually is.

Quote Originally Posted by Robula View Post
    Surprising the amount of people who don't actually know what a tooltip actually is.
    When I mouse over the haste stat in shadow form it shws 14% haste. When I leave shadow form and mouse over the haste stat it shows 14%, when I go into shadow form it shows 8% when I mouse over it. So yes, there is a tool tip errors there, however the haste buff is working fine its a... well to please you I shall say "A cosmetic error".

Happy now or care to nit pick some more?