Thread: self healing?

Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

self healing?

pretty much non existent. fel armor is fucking useless. where our ice block blizzard?

It truly does suck.
    Demo and destro had to suffer for afflictions imbalance..
    blizzard are just lazy has have little care for warlocks, cataclysm is era of the mage >_<

What should i say on my hunter/ret pala?
    When We Ride Our Enemies..

Deleted
    where the fuck is our 1300 sp from fel armor!?

Deleted
    What? :O i get exactly 638 sp from fel armor..

6309 to 6947...
    Last edited by mmoc5818d51e0a; 2011-02-09 at 04:06 PM. Reason: numbers numbers

What? I didn't read anything about increasing the SP of Fel Armor.

Awesome if thats the case.

Deleted
    not in my case. still old shit.-.-

15+ Year Old Account
    Don't test on a dummy, it returns 1 hp.
    Go test on a mob or something.

---------- Post added 2011-02-09 at 08:53 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by atrocious View Post
    where the fuck is our 1300 sp from fel armor!?
    That was either a bug or a change they regretted making and removed very quickly. It was on the PTR for under 12 hours.

R.I.P. YARG

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigchipper View Post
    Mine goes from roughly 5800sp to over 7100 when I apply fel armor.
    i dont care about the health regen! all i care is this! ---^
    why i dont get 1300 sp?

15+ Year Old Account
    Maybe Demonic Aegis is granting double spell power?

R.I.P. YARG

Quote Originally Posted by gherkin View Post
    Maybe Demonic Aegis is granting double spell power?
    just checked, its not. fel armor gives 638 sp. 1300? screen shot of this, or it never happen.
    BETA CLUB

As far as the self healing goes, Fel armor is still very good, take it from almost any non warlock class.

Deleted
    I really love it now, pulling 4/5 mobs and dying because Hellfire isn't healed anymore. Lovely.

No. This is just crap. How many single target spells do I even use? (a lot, true) but about 15% of my damage comes from my pet wich results in no healing, and another big part comes from AoE spells. No healing from that either.

Well...I don't like it. In PvE it's a little bit healing, and Drain Life is just no choice since it heals a whopping 2k a tick. Healers are going to hate me again.

Quote Originally Posted by TobiasX View Post
    This isn't wrath. You're not supposed to pull 4/5 mobs anymore and Hellfire is supposed to kill you if you use it too often.
    Pre-patch you could pull 5 mobs and easily aoe it down with felguard and hellfire.
    Now even soloing old content has gotten tough.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TobiasX View Post
    This isn't wrath. You're not supposed to pull 4/5 mobs anymore and Hellfire is supposed to kill you if you use it too often.
    ...what?
    I could easily pull 10 lvl 85/87 mobs and kill them in seconds, but now it's a lot harder. Before the patch you wouldn't even scratch yourself with Hellfire, now it kills you. Pulling (err...I mean, killing) a group of 10 mobs is hard now. And I did a Sethekk Halls HC run today, and it almost killed me.

I really feel the difference between 'before' and 'after'. Bah.

Quote Originally Posted by riflemancho View Post
    What should i say on my hunter/ret pala?
    Come back when you start having to life tap.

---------- Post added 2011-02-09 at 01:19 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Volviga View Post
    ...what?
    I could easily pull 10 lvl 85/87 mobs and kill them in seconds, but now it's a lot harder. Before the patch you wouldn't even scratch yourself with Hellfire, now it kills you. Pulling (err...I mean, killing) a group of 10 mobs is hard now. And I did a Sethekk Halls HC run today, and it almost killed me.

I really feel the difference between 'before' and 'after'. Bah.
    What are you talking about you had trouble? I did my normal Mags/Gruuls/ZA/Kara/TK/SSC yesterday sans an issue. Sure I had to adjust a bit but Demon armor is usually better for that stuff anyway. Switch to fel armor right before you pop Meta and other cds and other than that let your pet tank.
    Quote Originally Posted by Damntastic View Post
    wotlk champs wants to run through instances like fucking mario

Deleted
    you guys had a self heal...what do hunter have ? nothing ? yeey 5k heal on mm wtf?

Quote Originally Posted by Henkdejager View Post
    you guys had a self heal...what do hunter have ? nothing ? yeey 5k heal on mm wtf?
    again, come back when you have to life tap and sacrifice health to AoE
    Quote Originally Posted by Damntastic View Post
    wotlk champs wants to run through instances like fucking mario

I have to say I went yesterday to do my TB dailies and it was like I was back in blues>< I had to bandage/eat every couple mobs cause I would be 70% hp or lower. I think mostly it has to do with WHEN the healing comes in. I heal during combat but once the mob dies that is it. I am used to fel armor regenning me constantly - even while moving from on mob to another. Was an unpleasant surprise though since mobs DO beat ON me during combat. I am not pulling more than two and am using single target. Makes my dailies much longer (and no I don't want to run around with lower hp - it's like wearing a sign that says "kill me please")

I figured this change wouldn't be as noticeable as it is...(and I do use single target nukeage on the quest mobs - it just isn't healing enough and I am in full 359 gear TB mobs should be easy to mow down with single target as they were pre-patch)

@ the hunter: Our pets do not hold aggro off of us - unless we are really bad or dps VERY slowly. You shouldn't be taking dmg in pve at all. Let your pet tank, FD if/when you get aggro, MD to your pet, kite...etc etc. You do not convert your health into your resource to do dps either...You get a handy Aspect and abilities that regen focus as you attack!
    Last edited by Mix; 2011-02-09 at 07:28 PM.