Poll: Would you find it fun doing some TBC HEROICS at 70 with blue's?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Leveling an alt to do some nostalgia TBC heroics at 70 with blue gear.

I play for fun, would be kinda cool to do them again as a 70 with quest blues etc (not outgearing them)

I know they are nerfed and no longer as hard as they used to be on launch, but as long as I stick to blues they should still be a challange.

- Point of thread is really just to know what you feel about it, would u find it entertaining?

Collecting dungeonset <3
    Last edited by Lanfear1; 2011-02-09 at 12:26 PM.

I wouldn't personally, but if you think you'll enjoy it then fair play :-) You might be able to find other like-minded people on your server who will want to do the same.

Your first obstacle will be finding 4 other players, imo.

Still, make a post on your realm forums, you never know.

Wouldn't have thought you'd find them much of a challenge to be honest. With the changes to talents and the 30% nerf to boss hp etc that happened at the end of TBC you'll still probably find them pretty easy! Even in blues, then there's the rest of your group of course!

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    I tried it,
    I don't know if it because we had a dk tank, the new talent trees are more efficient or if they were drastically nerf, but they were quite easier.

Nonetheless, it was still funny to do some heroics which, indeed, felt heroic

Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post
    Honestly I don't see the point much, it won't be much of a challenge.

NOT because they were nerfed, more so because our specs are much more powerful than they were back in TBC - everyone now has a cc and our damage output is MUCH higher than back then

Also all tanks have much more aggro now (which was the main reason AoE was needed in the first place). Back in the day you needed to cc everything unless you had a pally tank then you could cc one less.
    Shame, greens then!

10+ Year Old Account
    As mentioned, damage output and talents will cause a big difference. If you got a group of 40 appropriate geared level 60 toons (no BC gear) and ran say BWL, you wouldn't have as many issues as you did in the day because of the changes. The content itself wasn't nerfed but players have been buffed alot.

In short, bc heroics will never post the same challenge that they did years ago.

On an interesting note though, it's surprising how little health mobs in the lvl 70 heroics had. I solo'd H-MgT a few times and i don't think any of the trash had more than 30k, and they had close to 20k in regular. That was one of the more challenging ones too. I just like seeing the evolution in item drops and mob/boss health as I run old content

the difference is that certain classes/specs are pulling more dps nowadays @ lvl 60 than ppl wearing t6 back in TBC days.

I can say from experience that even at level 70 with only fresh level 70 TBC gear, heroics are a joke.

TBC had some really awesome instances especially the lvl 70 ones. I love going back on my DK and soloing stuff to get the cool science-fiction looking items. MGT probably has some of the coolest looking stuff. I think you should totally go for it.
    Warlocks are what FDR was talking about
    Quote Originally Posted by OldHordeGlory View Post
    RAGNAROS: WOULD YOU LIKE THAT TOASTED?!
    Customer: Um, no thanks.
    RAGNAROS: TOO BAD! TASTE THE FLAMES OF SULFURON!

thay got nerfed with a -30% hp bat - and the new talents are just insane even in green geare you will rip them apart so its relly boring to do grinding mobs that dont stand a chance is boring

They should buff BC and wrath heroics, no levelers doing them any ways