highest Lay on Hands.

I know no one can really try for more any more being the lay on hands nerf lets say, but just if you have records of your old exploits I did one last week before the patch was announced.
    704,076 is my highest lay on hands.

http://img153.imageshack.us/f/layonhands.jpg/

Feel free to add to the list I want to see someone over 1 mill.

15+ Year Old Account
    You didn't really post proof. What you posted is an overall heal count for Lay on Hands, which basicly means you can have cast several Lay on Hands without us seeing it.

I did have a 1.1 mill hit on Valithria, It seems I deleted the shot of it though I think I had wings, Divine Illumination, Divine Guardian all up at the end, I believe all at the same time with that 1.1 LoH, I had a 380k DL crit and a 25k PoTI.

its got an 10minute cooldown , how many times can u really use it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by triavatar View Post
    its got an 10minute cooldown , how many times can u really use it.
    I did say "Overall" which means more than one fight. Unless he resets meter for each fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Spl4sh3r View Post
    I did say "Overall" which means more than one fight. Unless he resets meter for each fight.
    What is shown is one fight. If you want to get technical you can add up the top three heals to the top three healed and you can account for most of the healing as I told them I was looking to only heal the boss. But I respect your skepticism.

15+ Year Old Account
    It says that 84% of his healing is on Dreamwalker. It's got to be just one boss.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

But we are off topic I was hoping for more tails of big BIG numbers. I didn't do much prep work here just tried to get a big hit... I thought i would have more time to "improve" but sadly 4.0.6. came out and now this is my best but I would like to see other people's bests as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't remember the # but I had an ungodly LoH heal.

Divine Illumination + Wings + 22-24 stacks of the healing buff and power infusion. It was months ago and I can't remember 1 cast on 1 fight during 1 week of raiding ICC

15+ Year Old Account
    You didn't really post proof. What you posted is an overall heal count for Lay on Hands, which basicly means you can have cast several Lay on Hands without us seeing it.
    704k isnt even that high for a Valithria LoH.

I was not saying that 704k is uber godly high i was trying to see higher numbers than mine... I like big numbers even when they are not my own.

10+ Year Old Account
    i would click link but imageshack has given me so many viruses i don't click there links

Deleted
    I once got a 698k beacon heal off a 15-20k holy light at the start of Vortex Pinnacle...

Saw the crit heal float up my screen and WTF?!'d myself

Other party members looked through their recount after the pack died and saw it too, not sure what happened, beacon was on a drood tank, no wings or anything and nothing like it happened since :s

No proof other than the critline record in-game

http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t...o15/Beacon.jpg

(no screenshot from when i actually did it, im lazy )

crit record on that, next to the 700k beacon is a 270k LoH, was a tank in wrath so no dreamwalker LoH's ^^
    Last edited by mmoca4abc3a051; 2011-03-09 at 03:49 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yakobo15 View Post
    I once got a 698k beacon heal off a 15-20k holy light at the start of Vortex Pinnacle...

Saw the crit heal float up my screen and WTF?!'d myself

Other party members looked through their recount after the pack died and saw it too, not sure what happened, beacon was on a drood tank, no wings or anything and nothing like it happened since :s

No proof other than the critline record in-game

http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t...o15/Beacon.jpg

(no screenshot from when i actually did it, im lazy )

crit record on that, next to the 700k beacon is a 270k LoH, was a tank in wrath so no dreamwalker LoH's ^^
    something like 500,000 was the highest my LOH ever critted on VAL. Ahh ICC, free epics were fun... Besdies did anyone ever exploit the Ret Sheath of light glitch on VAL... That was bloody awesome.

I think I managed a few (3~) million on Cenarius during the Rag Hyjal quest. He has a 1000% bonus to healing.