Page 1 of 3
LastLast

New clcret 4.0.6

Hi there i just download new ClCret was wonding why all clashs are set to 0? does anyone know the setting these should be ? and wat about [Inquisition] settings there at 5 sec 3 apply / 3 refresh should they both be 1? or 1/3 someone please help

There is more.
    Rotation can be fine-tuned now to an every detail (default is <inqa inqrhp tvhp cs inqrdp tvdp exoud how exo j hw cons>). Plus that HP delay and prediction parameter ...

Deleted
    how do you finetune this rotation? i could not find how to do it.

yeah i know that just wanna know wat to set all clashs too n [Inquisition] settings too anyone know this?

---------- Post added 2011-02-09 at 04:26 PM ----------

bump! lol bump ............

---------- Post added 2011-02-09 at 05:00 PM ----------

So no one knows eh? lol great

15+ Year Old Account
    /bump

I'd really be interested in your (optimal) settings too...

Deleted
    /sigh

this addon is getting more and more ridiculous... Is it that hard to follow our already boring and easy rotation that you have to use a stupid addon to telk you what to do. Seriously, where is the fun in that ?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalarius View Post
    /sigh

this addon is getting more and more ridiculous... Is it that hard to follow our already boring and easy rotation that you have to use a stupid addon to telk you what to do. Seriously, where is the fun in that ?
    1) I love your sig
    2) Even if you don't use it, most people track it (cooldowns, buffs, debuffs) with one addon or another. I preffer my set up on my laptop, but have decided to install CLC on an alternative computer and it's really not that big of a deal, just consolidated into 1 addon instead of 2 or 3, with minimal set up. Then again I like having my main spells centered around midscreen and my character.
    Last edited by Krekko; 2011-02-12 at 08:52 AM.
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.
    Fix My DPS | Fix My Heals | Fix My Tanking |

WoW Level Scaling Feature

/sigh

its includes hardmodes and not having to stare at your bars
    "No. I am Ganner. This threshold is mine. I claim it for my own. Bring on your thousands, one at a time or all in a rush. I don't give a damn. None shall pass."
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...lvtwo/advanced

/sigh
    /sigh

If you raiding, especially heroics, you need to be constantly aware of fight mechanics, watching your own and teammates health, watching enemy castbar to get your kick out before it will wipe the raid ...
    This addon helps you to focus on things that actually important during the fight.

Now, to the topic:

After playing with Redcape spreadsheet it seems that

Optimal Inquisition time refresh: 4
    Clashes: 0.9

I left HP delay to 0.9 too and checked CS prediction. Not sure it's optimal though.

Default rotation (inqa inqrhp tvhp cs inqrdp tvdp exoud how exo j hw cons) seems to make sense too.

Quote Originally Posted by Kisko View Post
    Default rotation (inqa inqrhp tvhp cs inqrdp tvdp exoud how exo j hw cons) seems to make sense too.
    EJ says if you use the Exorcism Glyph (which you should) then Exo comes before HoW in the rotation so i have modified it to

inqa inqrhp tvhp cs inqrdp tvdp exo how j hw cons

Deleted
    /sigh

If you raiding, especially heroics, you need to be constantly aware of fight mechanics, watching your own and teammates health, watching enemy castbar to get your kick out before it will wipe the raid ...
    This addon helps you to focus on things that actually important during the fight.
    If you use it for telling you the rotation, then sorry, but you don't know how to play your spec, you don't have to be staring at your bars all the time if you set up correctly your UI. If you only use it for cooldown tracking, then that's a fine use, but if you use it to tell you what to push next, then learn to execute a proper rotation, which is now more easy than it ever was during whole TBC and WOTLK.

you don't have to be staring at your bars all the time if you set up correctly your UI.
    Which you do by using this addon.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Doylez View Post
    Which you do by using this addon.
    Or having a bar with your main skills placed where you need it ?

Quote Originally Posted by Doylez View Post
    EJ says if you use the Exorcism Glyph (which you should) then Exo comes before HoW in the rotation so i have modified it to

inqa inqrhp tvhp cs inqrdp tvdp exo how j hw cons
    Good point, I'm going to double-check it with my recent logs.

Magmaw: HoW (52k) > Exo (40k)
    Maloriak: HoW (45k) > Exo (31k)
    Chimaeron: Exo (35k) > HoW (32k), the only non-UD boss where Exo pulled ahead, HoW didnt crit as much as usual
    Chogall: HoW (39k) > Exo (36k)

Argaloth: Exo (47k) > HoW (40k), demon, Exo is above as it should be

Seems to me, I'm typically doing more per cast with a HoW, so I'll stick with default rotation. HoW strength is higher crit chance.

If you use it for telling you the rotation, then sorry, but you don't know how to play your spec, you don't have to be staring at your bars all the time if you set up correctly your UI. If you only use it for cooldown tracking, then that's a fine use, but if you use it to tell you what to push next, then learn to execute a proper rotation, which is now more easy than it ever was during whole TBC and WOTLK.
    I'm ranked HM ret and I don't know how to play my spec. Please teach me, mister nobody.

Deleted
    I'm ranked HM ret and I don't know how to play my spec. Please teach me, mister nobody.
    Play without CLCRet that tells you exactly what to push and let's see how well you perform

Btw, you should reconsider your reforging which is not optimal, you went 67 crit -> 67 exp on belt and 67 haste -> 67 crit on gauntlet, you should have went 67 haste -> 67 exp, so that you don't loose 67 crit at the expense of 67 haste. Mister ranked HM ret, reconsider your "superiority", thx.
    Last edited by mmoc61c45f9687; 2011-02-12 at 01:16 PM.

OK nice on predict settings what about Judgement clash? default 0 same with Holy wrath 0 and cons 0 ? any one know setting's to set these at?

Play without CLCRet that tells you exactly what to push and let's see how well you perform
    So... by your definition, supressing something that helps min/maxing.... will lower your DPS?

Umm, DUUUUUUUUH?
    I'm sorry but that's just too funny.
    People go long ways to increase their DPS, no one will take it off and lose DPS because you're bitter about it.

Btw, you should reconsider your reforging which is not optimal, you went 67 crit -> 67 exp on belt and 67 haste -> 67 crit on gauntlet, you should have went 67 haste -> 67 exp, so that you don't loose 67 crit at the expense of 67 haste. Mister ranked HM ret, reconsider your "superiority", thx.
    Oh lord, people like you :/
    Where exactly do you draw the line of boring/fun? It's ok to move your action bars around and to use cooldown tracking addons, but not an addon that incorporates all that and "on next GCD press this" functionality? Even though you are doing exactly that by moving your action bars somewhere closer to your character, just in a more clunky way. Hypocrisy at it's finest.
    And also, math at it's finest as well.. Do i really need to point out why you should go to grade school again?

What's your point? You think I will do more dps without it? I highly doubt it.
    Humans are prone to errors, especially in hectic situations, they can't always be perfect. Piece of source code can.

One thing for sure, that trying to do a perfect rotation, I will pay less attention to fight mechanics and my surroundings.

I use WoWreforge.com, it usually does pretty good job on it - I was only 2 points above hit cap and perfect on exp cap.
    67 haste -> 67 crit -> 67 exp and 67 haste -> 67 exp seems like the same thing, I will have same amount of stats.

Anyways, I went to WoWreforge again, seems they significantly improved algorithms and it found perfect solution for me with exact human caps (961/391).

No more Clcret dick measuring contests, 'kay? It's undeniable fact that it is a DPS increase over not using it, because all human beings are subject to a wide variety of error. Bringing up how fun it is to play with is completely unrelated to the discussion. It's about as useful as me bringing up why a Toyota Prius looks terrible when people are discussing ways to make it more fuel efficient.