Prot paladin gear help

Since holy is my main spec, and always has been, I really don't know what to look for as a tank stat wise. If someone could give a few pointers on enchants to change (of the few that I have), gems to change, glyphs,or things to reforge in a different way that would be brilliant. Most of what i have right now with my gear is based off of a few things i have heard from other people.

Armory - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...r/desua/simple

*Please ignore the relic, haven't gotten around to getting a new one yet.
    **Sorry in advance for possible bad typing.
    Last edited by Spork7; 2011-02-10 at 02:35 AM.

You hp is very low, If I was you Get to 150k hp and then start branching out to avoidance and mastery, Get Alpha braces for a start.

Have one stam trinket whether its the heroic leaden despair or earthern figurine and have throngus finger as the other, Either way pick up as many as you can get because sometimes its better to stack 2 stam trinkets in a caster heavy boss/trash pull and other times you may want to stack avoidance in a heavy melee physical dmg situation.

A few 60 stam gems and stacked with Luck of the draw buff will help you. As for your Relic get a notched Jawbone if you have the cash or mats. Its the BIS blue you can get

HP is needed even in heroics on the first boss of ToTT, if you copped the channeled cast your gonna get one shot cause its not a melee hit its magic.

Put it this way you wouldnt be able to raid 10-25mans with that HP without drinking every flask and food buff u could get your hands on and even then your probably gonna get pewpewed

*edit* also the blacksmithing craftable epics (chest, waist) are well worth it now with gem slots
    Last edited by Dupster; 2011-02-10 at 04:50 AM.