Sites for Rotations/Gear Checks

Hey everyone,
    I've been trying to find good sites that I can reference to for gear checks/upgrades, gear score comparisons, raid level recommendations and also roatations however so far it doesnt looks like i've been that successful.

I usually go to maxdps for rotations and gear recommendations (but alot of classes arent up to date)
    wow-heroes for what gems/enchants that I should be doing (i just wish it would give a better gear recommendation like maxdps)
    I used to go to be.imba.hu but they dont update that anymore so that's no help.
    Elitistjerks is also used

is there any other sites you guys can recommend?
    Last edited by xxx4reggie; 2011-02-10 at 04:07 PM.

Deleted
    elitistjerks.com

Deleted
    elitistjerks.com obviously. Anyone who hasn't read through the sticky about their class in cata on elitistjerks are probably noobs.

yeah EJ is great for DPS rotation and/trying to figure out what talents/pets to use. I have that Bookmarked (forgot to post that on my OP).
    How about gear recommendation sites? Do any exist? Kind of like maxdps recommends it, makes it a ton easier to figure out how much dps you gain by upgrading to a already specific gear

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xxx4reggie View Post
    yeah EJ is great for DPS rotation and/trying to figure out what talents/pets to use. I have that Bookmarked (forgot to post that on my OP).
    How about gear recommendation sites? Do any exist? Kind of like maxdps recommends it, makes it a ton easier to figure out how much dps you gain by upgrading to a already specific gear
    Again,EJ,go there and download little application called RAWR,thats all you need to compare gear/gems/enchants.

15+ Year Old Account
    like the BiS spreadsheets on EJ?
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

would you happen to know which thread in EJ has the RAWR app?
    I did a search and there is alot of mention of RAWR but not an actual link to it. Is it deep buried in?

update: found it!
    will test that out
    Last edited by xxx4reggie; 2011-02-10 at 04:50 PM.

EJ is nice. I do believe that the moderators of the class forums on this website have done a decent job as well of gear, gems, and rotations. A lot of people point to EJ but it is not the only place to get information and ideas.

just google "rawr" or "rawr elitist jerks"

beware... rawr doesn't play nice with all classes/specs.

10+ Year Old Account
    WOW Insider also had an article on Mr. Robot:

http://wow.joystiq.com/tag/ask-mr-robot/

It's an alternative to Rawr. Haven't tried it but perhaps it can give you a nice comparison if used alongside Rawr?
    "Work is da poop! NO MORE!" - Disgruntled Dragonmaw Peon