Deleted
    Nothing to rate!

Quote Originally Posted by beneholio View Post
    Nothing to rate!
    LOL.. funny song, 9/10. Reminded me of TMBG but a slightly meaner version of them.. speaking of, might as well go with it but TMBG is defiantly an acquired taste.

4/10 not quite my thing :F

8/10, I was positively surprised.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Virnu View Post
    8/10, I was positively surprised.

7/10

Quote Originally Posted by Uldreth View Post
    7/10

Liked it. 7/10

Quote Originally Posted by Kreyzor View Post
    Liked it. 7/10

:O 9,5/10

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hulksteri View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8-catvkYCk
    What can I say? It's Danzig... 9.5/10.

10+ Year Old Account
    (I'm kind of a music snob so take my words with a grain of salt)

Pretty generic metal, not bad but not really memorable or original either. 5/10

We will stand above the city, rising high above the streets
    From tops of buildings we will look, at all that lies beneath our feet
    We will raise our hands above us, cold steel shining in the sun
    With these hands that will not bleed, my father's battle will be won!

Drakkosh Zhysta Shivarra Tesela

I just want to say I'm shocked that I have never even heard of like 3/4ths of the bands posted in here...I keep seeing stuff that I can only asssume is like... underground swedish progressive black jazz polka core........

(The song is still whatever the above song is,I just don't feel like playing this game if it means listening to several minutes of mystery music that I could easily hate, and then end up having to insult other peoples stuff with a low rating)
    Last edited by WaitingforMoP; 2012-04-01 at 02:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Selxxa View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYMyxTFwuz8
    Sweet. 8/10.

Quote Originally Posted by WaitingforMoP View Post
    I just want to say I'm shocked that I have never even heard of like 3/4ths of the bands posted in here...I keep seeing stuff that I can only asssume is like... underground swedish progressive black jazz polka core........

(The song is still whatever the above song is,I just don't feel like playing this game if it means listening to several minutes of mystery music that I could easily hate, and then end up having to insult other peoples stuff with a low rating)
    If people get insulted because the music they like isn't liked universally, that's their problem. That said, there's nothing quite like finding out new music you love. This thread is one of the best for finding a wide variety of music.

@ hulksteri - 6/10. Judas Priest is overrated in my opinion, and the song didn't exactly change my mind.

Energetic Post-Rock.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Badpaladin View Post
    Energetic Post-Rock.

Post-Rock? POST ROOOOOOCK!!

9/10

And now more post-rock

I am waiting for the call from the local store that their latest album I ordered has arrived.

Quote Originally Posted by WaitingforMoP View Post

Hmph, how is rating something low insulting? That means you didn't like it, and that's it. People are entitled to their tastes.

And, well, the entire beauty of this is discovering new music by listening to the "several minutes of mystery music" that is not so much mystery anyways if you look up their genre.
    Last edited by mmocbbd281298f; 2012-04-01 at 09:44 AM.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Post-Rock? POST ROOOOOOCK!!

9/10

And now more post-rock

I am waiting for the call from the local store that their latest album I ordered has arrived.

Hmph, how is rating something low insulting? That means you didn't like it, and that's it. People are entitled to their tastes.

And, well, the entire beauty of this is discovering new music by listening to the "several minutes of mystery music" that is not so much mystery anyways if you look up their genre.
    I have a hard time liking new music, but this was amazing. Probably because all the riffs are variation of interesting sections of music i've heard in Liquid Tension Experiment, Dream Theater, and Porcupine Tree/Pink Floyd.

If you want to hear some resemblance, check these out:

Liquid Tension Experiment - Holes (intro)

Dream Theater - Lines in the Sand (studio version, 7.30 and abit out, the atmosphere)

Dream Theater - Scarred (riffd 10:30 out)

Porcupine Tree - Voyage 34 phase 2 (4.50 riff)

I'll slap a 9.5/10 onto that. *orders album*

or

Depending on your willingness to listen to a 34 minute piece (the first video is part one) or not. Wanted to just throw is out there anyway.
    Last edited by mea; 2012-04-01 at 11:06 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mea View Post
    I have a hard time liking new music, but this was amazing. Probably because all the riffs are variation of interesting sections of music i've heard in Liquid Tension Experiment, Dream Theater, and Porcupine Tree/Pink Floyd.

If you want to hear some resemblance, check these out:

Liquid Tension Experiment - Holes (intro)

Dream Theater - Lines in the Sand (studio version, 7.30 and abit out, the atmosphere)

Dream Theater - Scarred (riffd 10:30 out)

Porcupine Tree - Voyage 34 phase 2 (4.50 riff)

I'll slap a 9.5/10 onto that. *orders album*

Depending on your willingness to listen to a 34 minute piece (the first video is part one) or not. Wanted to just throw is out there anyway.
    I didnt have time to listen to a 34 minute piece, so I'll rate the second one.

8/10!

I'll probably try listening to that early in the morning when im grinding my Argent Tournament dailies XD

Heres one:

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    awesome, lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arazor View Post

Oh hahahah. I laughed so hard on this one when I first saw it

fucking 12/10

Deleted
    Oh hahahah. I laughed so hard on this one when I first saw it

fucking 12/10

I don't usually listen to this kind of music, however I enjoyed just closing my eyes and listening to that, very relaxing. 8/10

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valkiri View Post
    I don't usually listen to this kind of music, however I enjoyed just closing my eyes and listening to that, very relaxing. 8/10

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_srvH...eature=related
    7/10