1. #5341
    Moderator Skarsguard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Ravenloft usually
    Posts
    2,515
    8/10 really enjoyed that song would have rated it a 9/10 if it wasn't so long lol.

  2. #5342
    Quote Originally Posted by skarsguard View Post
    8/10 really enjoyed that song would have rated it a 9/10 if it wasn't so long lol.
    classic 9/10.

    and skars you forgot to rate my joy division song :*( after I post dax riggs too :P

    Last edited by harkonen; 2013-03-02 at 02:15 PM.

    My Radio Broadcast: http://grooveshark.com/#!/dookleeto/broadcast feel free to come and listen

  3. #5343
    Moderator Skarsguard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Ravenloft usually
    Posts
    2,515
    7/10 I actually like that and it kinda sounds like the intro to True Blood.


  4. #5344
    Quote Originally Posted by skarsguard View Post
    7/10 I actually like that and it kinda sounds like the intro to True Blood.

    Again I just cant get past metal vocals I like the music but wish it was an instrumental maybe 7/10


    My Radio Broadcast: http://grooveshark.com/#!/dookleeto/broadcast feel free to come and listen

  5. #5345
    Quote Originally Posted by harkonen View Post
    Again I just cant get past metal vocals I like the music but wish it was an instrumental maybe 7/10

    Not a huge fan of that kind of music, but it was allright. I'd rate it 6/10.


  6. #5346
    Scarab Lord Sky High's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    SO-CALI
    Posts
    4,864
    Quote Originally Posted by Ergar View Post
    Not a huge fan of that kind of music, but it was allright. I'd rate it 6/10.
    meh, not a pop fan by any stretch, but since this isn't the horse shit on american radio it gets bonus points for that. 6/10


  7. #5347
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky High Shark View Post
    meh, not a pop fan by any stretch, but since this isn't the horse shit on american radio it gets bonus points for that. 6/10

    Holy shit. 10/10!



    I know everyone in this thread hates growling but it just happens to be my favorite PVP song

    It's actually 3:36 long but someone sucked at editing.

  8. #5348
    I don't mind growling but I'm not particularly fond of the song as a whole. Just sounded generic. 4/10.



    The superior FX.

  9. #5349
    Pandaren Monk Fred Rupprecht's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    United States & Germany
    Posts
    1,939
    Wow. I'm impressed. I had to listen to this twice. Not usually into this type of music, but I loved it. 9.5/10



  10. #5350
    Bloodsail Admiral dannypoos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    UK/Wales
    Posts
    1,076
    ^^ very diffrent from what I listen to be it's all cool 8/10

  11. #5351
    Fluffy Kitten Badpaladin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    ccaarrrrllllll
    Posts
    11,090
    Lyrics are a little hokey at times, but overall it's not bad. Production is playful and interesting. 7.5/10.

    My Short Required Reading List: One. Two. || Last.fm

  12. #5352
    Quote Originally Posted by MC ALPACA FLAYME View Post
    Lyrics are a little hokey at times, but overall it's not bad. Production is playful and interesting. 7.5/10.

    yeah MF is always dope 10/10 that darksyde track was joke too

    Last edited by harkonen; 2013-03-04 at 02:48 AM.

    My Radio Broadcast: http://grooveshark.com/#!/dookleeto/broadcast feel free to come and listen

  13. #5353
    Pandaren Monk Fred Rupprecht's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    United States & Germany
    Posts
    1,939
    Didn't really like this. 4/10


  14. #5354
    Quote Originally Posted by BleedingHollowVeteran View Post
    Didn't really like this. 4/10

    yeah i thought it was this song, but wasnt sure until the chorus 7/10 pop isnt my thing but its certainly infectious


    My Radio Broadcast: http://grooveshark.com/#!/dookleeto/broadcast feel free to come and listen

  15. #5355
    Epic! twistedsista's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    somewhere between yeovil & crewkerne
    Posts
    1,661
    8/10. if you had put some new order up, it would have been 10


  16. #5356
    The Lightbringer Istaril's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Scotland. Freedom and So on.
    Posts
    3,234
    Quote Originally Posted by twistedsista View Post
    8/10. if you had put some new order up, it would have been 10

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Rfol...jmbz1wj3rsWAAg
    10/10, reminds me of Bob Dylan

    Quote Originally Posted by Vizardlorde View Post
    Guns don't kill people deranged dogs and cooking ovens kill people.
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    We went to Iraq in search of WMD's but found none. I guess they dont have pressure cookers over there : (

  17. #5357
    Pandaren Monk Fred Rupprecht's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    United States & Germany
    Posts
    1,939
    Quite good. 7.5/10


    Happy birthday do an amazing man who turned 67 today. David Gilmour.

  18. #5358
    Quote Originally Posted by BleedingHollowVeteran View Post
    Quite good. 7.5/10


    Happy birthday do an amazing man who turned 67 today. David Gilmour.
    10/10 always been one of my favourite pink floyd songs. 'its alright we told you what to dream!'

    my favourite gilmour solo

    full song



    awesome live solo if you are interested



    amazing guitarist

    My Radio Broadcast: http://grooveshark.com/#!/dookleeto/broadcast feel free to come and listen

  19. #5359
    Bloodsail Admiral dannypoos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    UK/Wales
    Posts
    1,076
    ^^ I'm no doubt what they did is amazing But personly prefer vocals 7/10 OMG only watched bottom clip changed to 9/10

    also wondering if any one else feels this mood in the UK or if not from Uk can you relate

  20. #5360
    Quote Originally Posted by dannypoos View Post
    ^^ I'm no doubt what they did is amazing But personly prefer vocals 7/10 OMG only watched bottom clip changed to 9/10

    also wondering if any one else feels this mood in the UK or if not from Uk can you relate
    yeah I like these guys 9/10 ukhh ftw!


    My Radio Broadcast: http://grooveshark.com/#!/dookleeto/broadcast feel free to come and listen

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •