Quote Originally Posted by SmokeNicotine View Post
    Worst 80s music ever.
    You have just discredited yourself... But what would you know about music...

Quote Originally Posted by Basemath View Post

These guys are identified as Progressive/Thrash, though I think they go beyond that. Their Metal is unique to them. Epicness after the first minute n it continues to the climax at the solo.

Like the music but dont like that much singing ( i know it metal but still not for my ear ).
    So 8/10

Close to 50 years on music scene ( not the song ofc... )

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by markos82 View Post
    You have just discredited yourself... But what would you know about music...

Like the music but dont like that much singing ( i know it metal but still not for my ear ).
    So 8/10

Close to 50 years on music scene ( not the song ofc... )
    8/10

Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post

9/10. Personally I think this is the best Disturbed song.

markos82: n their music was SO ahead of its time, like this 1977 masterpiece
    Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.

Deleted
    9/10. One of my childhood bands. I used to have a really old record with them.

9.5/10 top notch. Petrucci wrote the lyrics to this song. N Kevin Moore's solo is genius. Something funny I read earlier, Labrie sang as a guest artist in a Fates Warning song. Fates Warning thanked DT in the liner notes of the album, but misspelled the name n wrote "Dream Theatre." DT always found it annoying and they jokingly thanked "Fatez Warning" in Images n Words liner notes, the album where this song is

This one is from an album about the speaker's progressive descent into insanity after losing his loved one. It ends the story. It's based on a true story that happened to the vocalist (Warrel Dane) His girlfriend joined a cult and was never seen or heard from again, after which he started to have recurring dreams of her drowning and asking for his help.
    Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.

9.5/10 top notch. Petrucci wrote the lyrics to this song. N Kevin Moore's solo is genius. Something funny I read earlier, Labrie sang as a guest artist in a Fates Warning song. Fates Warning thanked DT in the liner notes of the album, but misspelled the name n wrote "Dream Theatre." DT always found it annoying and they jokingly thanked "Fatez Warning" in Images n Words liner notes, the album where this song is

This one is from an album about the speaker's progressive descent into insanity after losing his loved one. It ends the story. It's based on a true story that happened to the vocalist (Warrel Dane) His girlfriend joined a cult and was never seen or heard from again, after which he started to have recurring dreams of her drowning and asking for his help.
    Reminded me of Deep Purple song, like some dark song. 7/10

This song has been falsely accredited to Enigma many times.

Quote Originally Posted by markos82 View Post
    Reminded me of Deep Purple song, like some dark song. 7/10

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHXyPTmliNs

This song has been falsely accredited to Enigma many times.
    Well hard to dislike that one, a bit on the cheesy side but I got a cheesy side that likes it.
    6/10.

The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackmoves View Post
    Well hard to dislike that one, a bit on the cheesy side but I got a cheesy side that likes it.
    6/10.

8/10. i'm surprised i liked it, tbh.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by twistedsista View Post
    8/10. i'm surprised i liked it, tbh.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8orWom8RxQ
    1/10. The music is pretty average, but the voice grates on my ears for some reason, I can't stand it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Istaril View Post
    1/10. The music is pretty average, but the voice grates on my ears for some reason, I can't stand it.

1/10. he's trying to sound to much like athlete/elbow for my liking.

Last edited by mmoc4e24d898ce; 2013-06-03 at 09:23 AM.

Deleted
    1/10. he's trying to sound to much like athlete/elbow for my liking.

hmm alright, a little generic tbh but id give it a 6/10

Quote Originally Posted by star-nosed-mole-man View Post
    Hm 6/10. I like the lyrics but not so much the music, except for the org work.

Hm 6/10. I like the lyrics but not so much the music, except for the org work.

Hm reminds me of some boy band.
    5/10

Deleted
    It's good in general I guess, but I'm not really "digging" it 6/10

5/10 I like the singing, but I hate the rap parts.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valstorm Warsong View Post
    5/10 I like the singing, but I hate the rap parts.

10/10, such a quality song. great sounding acoustic guitar & great harmonies coming out of my headphones.

Last edited by mmoc4e24d898ce; 2013-06-05 at 09:49 AM.

6/10 not my usual cup of tea but i'll drink it every once in a while

Opeth's vocalist and Dream Theater's Labrie both sing in this song + others. Mikael (Opeth) as 'Fear' and Labrie as 'Me'. Each vocalist takes on a role and keeps it throughout the whole album.
    Last edited by Basemath; 2013-06-05 at 05:20 PM.

Deleted
    8/10. Two of the best singers in the world. The song Porcelain Heart show what a great vocalist Mikael is. And speaking of Dream Theater.

Last edited by mmoc0f233d9eb1; 2013-06-05 at 06:14 PM.

5/10. Sounds like micheal jackson trying to do some alternative/rock thing. (To me anyway)

<3 blink 182

it starts 30 sec in.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H86730HjLVA
    7,5/10.