10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    7/10
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellravager View Post
    7/10
    6/10

Because I enjoyed listening to it, but didn't really remember it afterwards.

10+ Year Old Account
    5/10 starts nice, turns into chaos and the vocals are rather horrendous.

The master himself:
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    5/10 starts nice, turns into chaos and the vocals are rather horrendous.

The master himself:
    Pretty cool 7/10 not really my cup of tea but the dude on the keyboard was wicked.

10+ Year Old Account
    5/10 - Not really something I like, but I admit it's really good!

Heard about this album, Carnival of Souls, from KISS and decided to check it out. Can't believe I never heard it, it's REALLY different from the usual KISS, going way heavier, embracing some of Grunge that was popular at the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonridor View Post
    5/10 - Not really something I like, but I admit it's really good!

Heard about this album, Carnival of Souls, from KISS and decided to check it out. Can't believe I never heard it, it's REALLY different from the usual KISS, going way heavier, embracing some of Grunge that was popular at the time.
    I've never been a huge fan of KISS but um...wow. That's way different than what they usually do. I actually really like it. 8/10

I saw this on /r/bass the other day. Their ep is up on their album for whatever price you want to pay for it. Definitely recommend picking it up.

10+ Year Old Account
    8/10 - The chorus is just SICK! Loved it, bass line is amazing.

10+ Year Old Account
    6/10 Heard it alot
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

Deleted
    7.5/10

this song is actually called 'for what its worth', but nvm.

10+ Year Old Account
    7.5/10

Not my cup of tea, but I respect the form. 6/10.

I'm only using the live version of this song because the intro is killer and isn't part of the actual recorded version.

sounds like a band that would be very fun to listen to live! Seems like there is a lot of energy on the stage! 8/10

10+ Year Old Account
    7/10

Deleted
    5/10 just because it's not my kind of music (don't really know if its possible to rate something you don't like personally) sry :|
    Last edited by mmoc655e3d994d; 2014-03-04 at 07:23 PM.

Deleted
    7/10, would listen to in a party.

10+ Year Old Account
    7.5/10 New song from Demon Hunter!
    Last edited by Hellravager; 2014-03-04 at 10:17 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    6/10 - The vocals are kinda nice, but I can't see a good link between the vocals and the rest of the instruments. The drums and the guitar seem lost in it, eventhough the chorus is really nice.

Children of the Grave (ish) meets the War Pigs thematic and a stoner/doom grip. GOD I love Orchid.

10+ Year Old Account
    5/10

10+ Year Old Account
    4/10 - I'm sorry, but that' was just boring imho. It's sounds like a dramatic BGM from a movie, but really weak. Nothing happens for half of the song, then a little beat enters and then disappears again. If that drum from the end happened for the whole song, it would be EPIC! haha (not the dubstep-like beat, the percussion)

The one song that makes everything exciting and dramatic!

10+ Year Old Account
    I not only don't like it. It annoyed me.. I'm sorry... 0/10