8/10, didn't like the chorus though.

5/10 not my cup of tea.

Trentemoeller is anyway great, just like this great piece of music. 9/10

heres some good Videogame music from da good ol' days:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J67nk...ure=plpp_video

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darion
    Dream Theater - Stream of Conciousness
    10/10, Dream Theater rocks! I think it is a shame their songs are so long though.

Donkey Kong song = 6/10 just for nostalgia
    Dream Theater = 9/10

4.7/10 - At least he's (kind of) singing, in most metal/hard rock it's all screaming. So that gives it points, but i hear nothing impressive about it and it is more a barrage of sound. But most metal/hard rock is a giant barrage of sound anyways, and to any of the metal/hard rock fans please do not try and lecture me about how so and so is the best electric guitarist in the metal industry, I don't care, the metal industry is fairly small anyways.

- Definitely one of the best songs released in 2012 I have heard so far.
    Last edited by Markluzz; 2012-06-17 at 03:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Markluzz View Post
    Definitely one of the best songs released in 2012 I have heard so far.
    It was alright. 6/10.

7/10 not my taste, but it wasnt bad, it was ok kept me content, i will say it kinda relaxed me

DubFX every sound you hear is made by his mouth.

7/10 quite

You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

5/10 for White Stripes. If it came on the player I wouldn't change it, but isn't something I'd actively pursue.
    This won't be the cup of tea for many people, but it's part of my gym playlist.

10/10 thats just some straight awesome music, makes me want to go out on a epic adventure

my fav song...i listen to this in the car and on the motorcycle, gets me all amped up and ready for minecraft on my way home from work

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjapaws View Post
    10/10 thats just some straight awesome music, makes me want to go out on a epic adventure

my fav song...i listen to this in the car and on the motorcycle, gets me all amped up and ready for minecraft on my way home from work
    Mehhh, this sounds soo... basic. And pointless to me. But it is not atrocious, at least.
    5/10

Post-metaaaaaaaaaal

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Uldreth
    Cult of Luna - Echoes
    6/10 for the epicness of the song, but wasn't really my taste, sorry.

Song starts at 1:46

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Godsk View Post
    <Neil young>
    lord. my dad played the shit out of this song when i was growing up. but that doesn't detract how good it is. 8/10

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by psdew1813 View Post
    ISIS - "Altered Course"
    7.2/10, liked the first 4 min very much. Are they an instrumental-only band?

Cover by someone I know.

Very nice. 8/10

"Face the faith and strength that you once embodied."
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...n/Zeine/simple

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Godsk View Post
    Cover by someone I know.

[video=youtube;OiGacE386rQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OiGacE386rQ[video]
    Why would he name his video "Shinedown - Simple Man" when the original is by Lynyrd Skynyrd? :| Either way.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeine View Post
    [video=youtube;ME6RtQgBMSI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ME6RtQgBMSI[video]
    That kind of band/song is the only type of music that really, really pisses me off. Their instrumental work is certainly not bad, but the lyrics and the screaming, and even more so the fact they change from that to clean vocals during the chorus every time is just... It ruins everything. 1/10, and with this said I feel like I shouldn't really have rated something I "hate", but you know, can't just rate things you love.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Obelodalix View Post
    Why would he name his video "Shinedown - Simple Man" when the original is by Lynyrd Skynyrd? :| Either way.
    Because it is a cover of Shinedown's cover.

Deleted
    4/10, not my cup of tea. Would never listen to it myself, but the refrain is somewhat decent!

The dissonance is done on purpose, so either hate it or love it ; )

Picked this song up recently, and though it was quite good.

Not particularly into girls singing club music.

But, if I were to give it an honest rating, I would rate it low because she whispers throughout the song without really singing.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pearl Jam - Got Some (live from The Tonight Show with Conan O'Brien)

(sorry, there is a 30 sec ad before the video)

Last edited by Titheon; 2012-06-17 at 11:43 PM.