been listening to it for a while. epic music is just that, epic. 9/10

Quote Originally Posted by Kaidog View Post
    been listening to it for a while. epic music is just that, epic. 9/10

Really nice and soothing piece of music with some cool cross-genre influences. Not really the type of music I listen to, but I like it! 8/10

CAN I GET SOME PERFECTLY MIXED DRUMS UP IN HEYAH?
    [An00b'arak]: im sure i dont know...im just an arachnid

[An00b'arak]: guess what im not ashamed of what i am

[An00b'arak]: >8< spider pride

Deleted
    7/10

a bit of 80's nostalgia

Oh my god, what did I ever do to deserve this 0,1/10

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by badaku View Post
    Oh my god, what did I ever do to deserve this 0,1/10

5/10

Wasn't bad but I sat through it without it making pretty much any impression on me.

Deleted
    4/10 the singer ruined it for me , that screaming/his voice is horrible in my opinion - instrumental was fine

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    Its ok 8/10
    Last edited by Hellravager; 2014-01-06 at 03:15 AM.
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

Not bad. 7/10 Average guitar, good mixing, but feels mechanical. Such is the nature of most digital mixing I guess.

Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.

10+ Year Old Account
    Voice kills it 6/10
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

Quote Originally Posted by Basemath View Post
    Not bad. 7/10 Average guitar, good mixing, but feels mechanical. Such is the nature of most digital mixing I guess.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7yVgCeOmkQ
    Not sure what it had to with children and oversized balloons, but it was alright. 6/10.

(spoilers for Disney's Frozen)

I haven't actually seen the movie yet, but this song has still been stuck in my head since I first heard it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

nope, I mean I like most Disney movie songs but this is just bland to me. 5/10

Quote Originally Posted by Hellravager View Post
    Voice kills it
    Hehe we're so different you and I.. What makes the song perfect for me is what kills it for you ><

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    Not sure what it had to with children and oversized balloons, but it was alright.
    It's the album cover. Guess you'd need to be familiar with the album's theme to see the connection Album starts out pretty bleak and dark. The artist/s crave the kind of happiness children experience, but they never get it.
    Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky High Shark View Post
    --snip--
    That's an odd one... It has some elements that I like and some that I really think it could do without. Not really my kind of music. I guess it's a 7 (ish) to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Inward View Post
    That's an odd one... It has some elements that I like and some that I really think it could do without. Not really my kind of music. I guess it's a 7 (ish) to me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssPWsnP3VtQ
    It was alright, it was not bad but nothing special either, 6/10.

10+ Year Old Account
    9/10

Quote Originally Posted by Hellravager View Post
    8/10: Not a big fan of the warrior oooos and aaahhhs but this was pretty sick. I might put it in one of my youtube videos some day.

Deleted
    6.5/10 that was meant for hell ravager's post, but i'll give haywire the same.

showing my age a little now...

Last edited by mmoc4e24d898ce; 2014-01-07 at 05:38 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by twistedsista View Post
    6.5/10 that was meant for hell ravager's post, but i'll give haywire the same.

showing my age a little now...

4/10

5/10 .. the end was too much excitement

Deleted
    7/10 Prefer original though..