Page 1 of 7
... LastLast

Blizzards "Next-Gen" MMO

I heard somewhere that Blizzards Next Gen MMO will be some fail first person shooter? Please for the love of God tell me I heard wrong.

it will be an FPS game, fail? unlikely....

Deleted
    FPS games own all the way, why so sad?

Deleted
    can somebody post a source to this?

Everybody is talking about a FPS game, but i only read that it will be a SCI-Fi game

FPS is beyond fail.. that's so disappointing. They take little or no brain power to use, point shoot hope someone isnt shooting at you. Dumb.

Deleted
    Yes, it will be a MMOFPS Called Titan.

Quote Originally Posted by Dammagia View Post
    it will be an FPS game, fail? unlikely....
    Until you're corpse camped by some 5 year old on a hill top 2 miles a way with a sniper rifle.

Quote Originally Posted by Valizix View Post
    Until you're corpse camped by some 5 year old on a hill top 2 miles a way with a sniper rifle.
    So don't qq roll on a PVE server if you cant take it.

Probably a rumor or misinformation at best.

There's no official source that confirms this.

This rumor/misinformation is along the same lines as apparently everyone claiming that we'd see a Legendary caster item in the first tier of Cata raids.

"Titan" is a code name not a game name they are claiming it is an original IP but that has yet to be confirmed.

and for your opinion aragorn1ring fps is much much more that a point and click type game there is actually a decent amount of skill and awareness available your concept of "hope someone isnt shooting at you" is so misconstrued it shows the really issue is simply that you haven't play FPS's very much and don't care to try and better yourself at the genre. which truly is a sad occurance.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurabelle View Post
    Probably a rumor or misinformation at best.

There's no official source that confirms this.

This rumor/misinformation is along the same lines as apparently everyone claiming that we'd see a Legendary caster item in the first tier of Cata raids.
    No doubt we will find out in october at blizzcon, but the legendary was a discussion between devs and players and it wasnt first tier of Cata, it was "the next legendary".

Sadly with the forums being deleted, this is no longer provable, along with all the other promises that were made for cata like interesting and fun talents

Deleted
    Imo fps takes better skill than rpg (you'll never be able to aim like an aimbot, and you'll never do the exact thing everytime)

Quote Originally Posted by talrunya View Post
    it shows the really issue is simply that you haven't play FPS's very much and don't care to try and better yourself at the genre. which truly is a sad occurance.
    Hes probably only played call of duty.

And if it doesnt have dailys id be happy to try it

Titan is supposed to be Blizzards Next Generic MMO.

I'm sorry, what? That's not what it stands for? Generation? Hmmmm. Ah well, Potato Potahto.

Quote Originally Posted by aragorn1ring View Post
    FPS is beyond fail.. that's so disappointing. They take little or no brain power to use, point shoot hope someone isnt shooting at you. Dumb.
    I know what you mean bro, this WoW game is so hard with relying on RNG while slaying dragons or doing some serial PvP.

MMOFPS, I want. Don't like it? Don't play it.
    Hi

Since I'm not able to post links, for all you conspiracy theorists out there, You-Tube search: GBTV Chunks o' Legendary Titan

Some pretty crazy stuff about Titan.

Deleted
    They will not make an MMOFPS because they would not hit as many subs as WoW did simple as that. I love the idea of an FPS style MMO but really dont think it will happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Romandix View Post
    They will not make an MMOFPS because they would not hit as many subs as WoW did simple as that. I love the idea of an FPS style MMO but really dont think it will happen.
    Theres 1 in the works that i saw on mmo report a while ago. It looked fun

Blizzard's next gen MMO is in fact rumored to be an FPSMMO which is labeled as the titan project atm... People seem to think its going to be a Starcraft FPS MMO, but atm its just to early to tell..

This is a fun connect the dots game guys. Here's a few things we know:
    1. The company that was working on the HALO mmo called it "TITAN".
    2. That is the same company that Ghost Crawler worked for before coming to WOW.
    3. Activision/Blizzard just signed an agreement with the HALO creators for 10 years.
    4. Blizzard said it would be a new IP, not something they've previously worked on.

la la lala connect the dots, la la lala connect the dots.