Mining + Herbalism

I have recently leveled up mining and herbalism, but i cannot find a good place to gather both of them. Your suggestions are appreciated =)

Well depends what you want to farm, but Deepholm is decent for both.

My main goal is to make gold. Right now I am doing the mining in vasjir and herbs everywhere lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Once you get 500 herbalism,head to Uldum and farm whiptail on the riverbank. Respawn rate is pretty solid.

There is a secret valley in vashjir, cant recall the name, that has insane herb respawns.

I also wake up at 7am server time with my daughter and for school, at 9ish I usually take 4-5 laps around Twilight. Usually yields 3-4 stacks of Pyrum and 200 Elementium. There is a cave in Twilight that has about 100 elementium in it alone if noone is in there. Mining dosent yield much money anymore. Stick to herbing Twilight Jasmine in Twilight or Whiptail in Uldum.
    Gold selling site spam is an important part of our eco system.

You see, there are currently to many puppies and kittens on this world.
    Every time a Goldseller spams his advertisement on the mmo-champion site, a puppy dies.
    Every time you ignore these threads and don't report them, a kitten dies.

Deepholm is very good if your a mine+herber. Tons of heart blossom and elementium/obisium around the edges.

I have Mining and herb , and I do Deepholm run

Obsidium + elemetium + cinderbloom + heartblossom

I do run from Storm Fury wreckage to Pale Roost ( starting going West from Pale roost , not east , cant find shit on the eastern side of the map)

This is my run , Ive try Twilight Highland and Uldum , Didnt catch alot , since my server is full , everybody are in the high lvl place looking for pyrite and twilight jasmine

Uldum is where you want to be. Insane ammounts of herbs and decent elementium spawns. As well pyrium spawsn from time to time. And Uldum have decent route to farm on. Never liked deepholm myself.

Deleted
    Uldum is just full of farmers, yesterday there was about 10 players flying around delta farming herbs, and i realized that best (and less stressful) strategy was just wait in one spot for (insanely fast) respawns and get them asap when others just fly around the river.

Don't know about uldum's mining nodes after patch, but before i could find moments when i got 5 veins simultaneously popping up on my minimap... And few times elementium and pyrium just 3 meters apart.

Deleted
    I was planning to roll a Druid on a new realm in a near future. Was planning on taking Herb and Mining, so I can feed my alts later on, but is this combo really the most profitable? I've heard that Mining isn't all that good anymore. Should I maby take herb + skinning instead?

Trouble with skinning is for it to be comparable you are reliant on other people doing the killing, and either them not being skinners or them not being camped by other skinners.

Deleted
    Uldum is great for Whiptail
    Vash'jir is awesome for Azshara's Veil
    Twilight Highlands for Elementium and Pyrite

Deleted
    Thtas just what I was thinking. So you would recommend mining + herbing then? Is it somewhat the same route for both while farming?

Go to Twilight Highlands, circuit the left valley and up to the dragons roost where all the friendly dragons are, tons of mine/herbs, then just weave along the entire zone. People complain about mining not being profitable, but it all depends. I have a JC on my main, so i just prospect that and turn a massive profit.

The thing with Mine/Herb is you earn xp till you hit 85. Because of this, you should NOT quest at all on your mine/herb because that means you arent making money. This method makes you rich, AND levels your char. Yes it's slower, but it's a sure thing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder View Post
    Go to Twilight Highlands, circuit the left valley and up to the dragons roost where all the friendly dragons are, tons of mine/herbs, then just weave along the entire zone. People complain about mining not being profitable, but it all depends. I have a JC on my main, so i just prospect that and turn a massive profit.

The thing with Mine/Herb is you earn xp till you hit 85. Because of this, you should NOT quest at all on your mine/herb because that means you arent making money. This method makes you rich, AND levels your char. Yes it's slower, but it's a sure thing.
    Thanks for that one. I've been thinking of doing this, but somewhere I lost the thought. When would you consider it being a good time to quit the questing and start the farming? I mean when do I start to earn enought XP from herb/mining to skip the questing?

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    Trouble with skinning is for it to be comparable you are reliant on other people doing the killing, and either them not being skinners or them not being camped by other skinners.
    and this is why i don't fully loot corpses. don't promote vulturing on kills, if you want the skin you can help me kill the critter.
    This pretty much sums up how i feel about this thread

Quote Originally Posted by Zero infiniti View Post
    and this is why i don't fully loot corpses. don't promote vulturing on kills, if you want the skin you can help me kill the critter.
    You can't skin critters silly... and if you're not 1-shotting them you're just bad.
    If the radiance of a thousand suns were to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One... now I am become Death, the Destroyer of Worlds.