Is Victory Rush broken on some Quests?

Today i felt like leveling my Warrior, he was 80 in wrath however i didnt play him much as i focused on my paladin which means his gear is quite poor. On one of the early Vash'jir quests where the boat gets raided by Naga and you get dragged off i have no self heal as Victory Rush isnt working when i kill the mobs (thus i am dying)...can anyone help?
    You be trollin', no we be goblin

i had problem w/ that quest on a toon or 2,ended up swimming out far enuf away from boat ,and jus letting it finish
    around where you got the conch shell is far enuf

Victory Rush doesn't proc from mobs that don't give xp or honour. Working as intended I'm afraid.

ok thanks, ill try that then
    You be trollin', no we be goblin

Funny thing about Victory Rush happend to me yesterday on Al'akir.
    Our little group got hit by his lightning web and hunter near me died, while i got a killing blow for that and a possibility to use victory rush. So what i did is used it and healed myself for 57k. It made if not the whole my day , but the raiding evening for sure. Was so happy to get a killing blow on a hunter ,and a free heal
    Also my highest heal from victory rush was 67k (talented and glyphed, arms spec) , i was really impressed by that number.