Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Anyone else feel guilty?

We are finally in a good place with the subtlety damage, and for some reason I feel guilty. I have been so used to tickling people to death, that it just feels wrong doing this much damage.... Obviously I am loving it. The Synapse Springs and Unheeded Warning Buff is insane. I'm hoping they don't nerf our damage, they can do what they like to recuperate though. This has been a good patch all round in my opinion, hopefully rogues will be a t1 class.

i havent had a chance to play yet. is it really that good?

/giddy

i hope there is enough in pve to make playable too.
    Night Elf till I die
    Everything else is second best

Deleted
    I was skeptical at first, but it really is nice.

having a tough time getting my hands on unheeded warning atm... and now the price is gonna go insane
    Night Elf till I die
    Everything else is second best

We are definitely in a better place pvp wise and I am enjoying it. We are probably middle of the pack right now closer to the top. We are definitely not a top 3 class/spec for pvp right now tho.

Guilt? Am i not a rogue?
    A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire
    winning
    plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

Quote Originally Posted by Gobberz View Post
    The Synapse Springs and Unheeded Warning Buff is insane.

Unheeded Warning proc > 5pt Kidney > dance. Doesn't always allow for it but when it procs at the right time, it feels great. I'm starting to get the old feeling back that people actually see rogues as a real threat.

What's so great about Unheeded Warning and Sub now?

I might have to roll for it the next time it drops in raid.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Ellimist View Post
    What's so great about Unheeded Warning and Sub now?
    Increases dagger damage by nearly the double, so Hemo and Backstab damage shoot up during the proc since they both deal damage based on weapon damage.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuppa View Post
    We are definitely not a top 3 class/spec for pvp right now tho.
    there is no such thing.. never been.. never will be.

and for some reason I feel guilty.
    Rogues feel no guilt, remorse or pain.

Deleted
    its brilliant ;D

Quote Originally Posted by volar View Post
    there is no such thing.. never been.. never will be.
    I feel your pain friend

Quote Originally Posted by Tas View Post
    Rogues feel no guilt, remorse or pain.
    Enough said! WE are invissible

Quote Originally Posted by Falconblade View Post
    Increases dagger damage by nearly the double, so Hemo and Backstab damage shoot up during the proc since they both deal damage based on weapon damage.
    Unheaded warning increases weapon damage by 680. Since backstab, hemo, and ambush have a damage multiplier (and a rather large one, at that), the 680 goes up by a lot. 330% of 680 means the proc increases ambush damage by over 2k when using a dagger, hemo & backstab are similar, but to a smaller degree.

We are finally in a good place with the subtlety damage, and for some reason I feel guilty. I have been so used to tickling people to death, that it just feels wrong doing this much damage.... Obviously I am loving it. The Synapse Springs and Unheeded Warning Buff is insane. I'm hoping they don't nerf our damage, they can do what they like to recuperate though. This has been a good patch all round in my opinion, hopefully rogues will be a t1 class.
    nooooooooooo my bg's!!!!!!!
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    If [the dps] are on the wrong target, then they are playing badly and should be corrected and / or mocked, depending on how you roll.

what is it with people and recup. rogues arent remotely op 1v1. and in group situations recup doesnt count for much..

hell you HAVE to subspec in two trees, aswell as putting 2/3 points into sub to even get a benefit from it.

as whatever spec, you must invest at LEAST 4 points if not more into it to get it good. before that its not worth the cp.

whereas most other classes get it for 1 point or baseline. ferals have frenzied regen/heals, locks have fell armor/chaos bolt talents etc etc..

its a joke to think our self healing is op. when it FORCES our subspec in very specific ways to remain competetive

10+ Year Old Account
    Sub is good for twink rogues :P /cough

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raldazzar View Post
    what is it with people and recup. rogues arent remotely op 1v1. and in group situations recup doesnt count for much..

hell you HAVE to subspec in two trees, aswell as putting 2/3 points into sub to even get a benefit from it.

as whatever spec, you must invest at LEAST 4 points if not more into it to get it good. before that its not worth the cp.

whereas most other classes get it for 1 point or baseline. ferals have frenzied regen/heals, locks have fell armor/chaos bolt talents etc etc..

its a joke to think our self healing is op. when it FORCES our subspec in very specific ways to remain competetive
    115k hp relates to 2300 recuperate ticks every 3 seconds.

Its not OP but it sure is nice, can't even argue that.

Imp it and it's 4,6k and a 6% dmg reduction.

It's not OP, but sure is damn nice.

A ferals regrowth hits for the same, costs him shitloads of mana. Only difference is that it's "spammable" as long as he maintains mana.

Frenzied regen heals for 1,5% of max health every second if he has rage. Don't hit him whilst he's got it up and he wont have any rage, thus not heal himself.